Ionic 51 Series Aluminum Running Boards 5120801066
- Constructed using T-6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Non-slip 6" wide step area adds safety
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Sold in pairs
Add and OE look with a set of Ionic brite 51 Series running boards! These running boards are made from T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum and have style similar to the OEM boards on many newer trucks. A non-slip top makes for sure footing getting in or out.
Ionic running boards are custom made for your vehicle for a precise fit from corrosion-resistant aluminum. Ionic Automotive offers a limited lifetime warranty on 51 series running boards so you can rest easy knowing they have your back. There is no doubt that these boards will satisfy your need to look good and to make getting in or out of your vehicle safe. The world is full of uncertainty, but you can be sure your Ionic 51 series running boards will never let you down. Order your set today!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Extended Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, Extended Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Extended Cab
Limited Lifetime Warranty
51 Series running boards from Ionic Automotive come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Installation time is kept to a minimum with custom mounting brackets that come included along with all the hardware you'll need. Ionic running boards don't require any drilling for most models and should only take about an hour out of your Saturday. We are here 7 days a week; give us a call if you would like more information or if you just have a question about how awesome your truck will look with a set of these steps.