Ionic 51 Series Aluminum Running Boards 512086&IAT-81073
- Constructed using T-6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Non-slip 6" wide step area adds safety
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Sold in pairs
Add and OE look with a set of Ionic brite 51 Series running boards! These running boards are made from T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum and have style similar to the OEM boards on many newer trucks. A non-slip top makes for sure footing getting in or out.
Ionic running boards are custom made for your vehicle for a precise fit from corrosion-resistant aluminum. Ionic Automotive offers a limited lifetime warranty on 51 series running boards so you can rest easy knowing they have your back. There is no doubt that these boards will satisfy your need to look good and to make getting in or out of your vehicle safe. The world is full of uncertainty, but you can be sure your Ionic 51 series running boards will never let you down. Order your set today!
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: ION-512086&IAT-81073 Posted on
|I installed the running boards in a little over and hour in 18 degree temperatures, only problem I had that slowed the installation was the second bracket on the passenger side due to the DEF tank on my 2016|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
51 Series running boards from Ionic Automotive come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Installation time is kept to a minimum with custom mounting brackets that come included along with all the hardware you'll need. Ionic running boards don't require any drilling for most models and should only take about an hour out of your Saturday. We are here 7 days a week; give us a call if you would like more information or if you just have a question about how awesome your truck will look with a set of these steps.