Ionic OE Style Running Boards 3800541066
- Classic, OEM style look
- Wide 6" step area provides secure footing
- Molded polymer construction resists chipping or cracking
- Aluminum frame and supports add durability
- Custom mount brackets make installation easy
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Sold in pairs
Adding a set of Ionic factory style running boards is an awesome move for anyone looking for classic, clean look that will make entering or exiting the vehicle safer. These step boards will also add protection to your rocker panels from damaging road debris.
Ionic constructs the factory style boards from an extremely durable molded polymer material and reinforces it with an aluminum frame. The polymer running boards will not crack or chip, even in extreme cold.
You don't have to worry about wasting a lot of your time or hiring someone to install these running boards either. Ionic factory style running boards come with custom mounting brackets that keep things simple and easy. Even for those that aren't mechanically-inclined, installation shouldn't take much more than an hour.
For your peace of mind, Ionic backs all of their running boards, including these OEM style ones, with a limited lifetime warranty. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Get your new running boards ordered today!
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Regular Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2013 GMC Sierra 1500, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ Gas Engine, Regular Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body, Regular Cab
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500, Regular Cab
- 2011-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 w/ Gas Engine, Regular Cab
Ionic makes mounting your new running boards a snap by including mount brackets and all the hardware you'll need. Since most vehicles won't require any drilling, installation should only take about an hour out of your night or weekend. We are here 7 days a week for you to give us a call in case you have any questions or need additional information.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ionic running boards all come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.