Ionic OE Style Running Boards 3800791061
- Classic OEM style look
- Wide 6" step area provides secure footing
- Molded polymer construction resists chipping or cracking
- Aluminum frame and supports add durability
- Custom mount brackets make installation easy
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Sold in pairs
Adding a set of Ionic factory style running boards is an awesome move for anyone looking for classic, clean look that will make entering or exiting the vehicle safer. These step boards will also add protection to your rocker panels from damaging road debris.
Ionic constructs the factory style boards from an extremely durable molded polymer material and reinforces it with an aluminum frame. The polymer running boards will not crack or chip, even in extreme cold.
You don't have to worry about wasting a lot of your time or hiring someone to install these running boards either. Ionic factory style running boards come with custom mounting brackets that keep things simple and easy. Even for those that aren't mechanically-inclined, installation shouldn't take much more than an hour.
For your peace of mind, Ionic backs all of their running boards, including these OEM style ones, with a limited lifetime warranty. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Get your new running boards ordered today!
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500, Extended Cab
- 1995-1997 Chevy Tahoe 4 Door
- 1998-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500, Extended Cab
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500, Extended Cab
- 1995-1997 GMC Yukon 4 Door
- 1998-1999 GMC Yukon
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|Great help to us in our late years...|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ionic running boards all come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
Ionic makes mounting your new running boards a snap by including mount brackets and all the hardware you'll need. Since most vehicles won't require any drilling, installation should only take about an hour out of your night or weekend. We are here 7 days a week for you to give us a call in case you have any questions or need additional information.