Iron Cross Stainless Patriot Running Boards 518-8286
- Durable 5" wide step
- Made out of marine-grade stainless steel
- Folds of Honor logo engraved on step pads
- Flag emblem on front of the board
- Made in the USA - Tulsa, OK
If you want some running boards that scream "AMERICA," the Iron Cross stainless Patriot boards are what you need. They have partnered with the Folds of Honor Foundation so every time someone purchases a set of these running boards a portion of the proceeds go to this great foundation. A Folds of Honor logo is engraved on the step pads as well as a flag emblem on the front of the boards.
Iron Cross stainless Patriot boards are five inches wide so they give you plenty of stepping room. These stainless steel boards are made of marine grade stainless steel. They have more of a dull finish than a shiny finish. These are durable running boards and are made to last.
Not only are Iron Cross stainless Patriot boards unique, but they will also help out military families. Of course, these boards are proudly made in the United States. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call.
- 2002-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body, w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab
- 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body, w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab
- 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, w/ Z71 Package, Crew Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2005-2017 Chevy Suburban
- 2005-2017 GMC Yukon XL
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||4.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: IRC-518-8286 Posted on
|I installed these on my 2014 Chevy Silverado Z-71 crew cab about 2 months ago. The actual boards look great, but the hardware and brackets that attach them to the truck are cheap and flimsy. They sit about 4-5 inches below the truck and really far in. I have to be careful going over hills, in fear that I will bend them. I am 230 lbs and this setup feels like it's about to break off the truck when I step on them. I had to mount them on the very outer edge of the support arm, because they sit so far in and there is not much surface area to step on. They are hollow underneath, so rocks get trapped in the very outer edges and ends. The way the support arm bolts to the truck looks bad. The arm is all black, but the bolts are silver. So it has the typical "bolt on" look. I do not recommend these until Iron Cross re-designs the support brackets and hardware.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Iron Cross offers a limited lifetime on stainless Patriot boards.
Iron Cross stainless Patriot boards offer an easy, at home no drill installation. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.