Pace Edwards JackRabbit Tonneau Cover JRD77A01
- Increased fuel economy
- Normal tailgate operation
- Vinyl wrapped aluminum panels
- Latch n lock handle latches every 12"
- Fast & easy SpeedClamp mounting process
- Heavy-duty retract springs smoothly retract your tonneau
- Optional Explorer Series rails allow you to use cover with a Contractor or Utility Rig rack
- Made in the USA - Centralia, WA
Equip your truck with the biggest and baddest tonneau cover on the market. Of course I'm talking about the Pace Edwards JackRabbit! This amazing tonneau is carving a name for itself in the industry as the toughest, best looking, and most functioning truck bed cover on the market.
The JackRabbit tonneau cover is made out of heavy duty aluminum panels that are coated with a black vinyl cover. These panels are equipped with a built in strap which engages the latch every 12", giving you the ability to haul objects with the cover partially open. When opening, the panels retract to the front using the heavy duty springs and are stored inside the thermoformed ABS canister.
Pace-Edwards loves the way a low profile truck bed cover looks on any truck. This is why they went to great lengths making the JackRabbit. You get an inside rail mount design which guarantees a low profile, sleek, and stylish appearance. Not to mention this outstanding retracting truck bed cover stops wind drag, improves aerodynamics, and ultimately saves you money. And who doesn't want a tonneau that pays for itself?
Don't you think it's time you upgrade your truck with a Pace-Edwards JackRabbit tonneau? Installation is easy with the no-drill, clamp-in design. Get one today with free shipping!
- Explorer rails are recommended when you would like to mount a Pace Edwards overhead rack or crossbars
- Standard rails are recommended when you don't plan on adding a Pace Edwards overhead rack
Frequently Asked Questions
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: PEI-JRD77A01 Posted on
|Looks good and protects items in the bed. "Out of sight, out of mind". After five trucks and five JackRabbits, it's a breeze to install. Took about 35 minutes.|
3 Year Warranty
The JackRabbit tonneau cover is backed by Pace Edwards' Three year warranty
The JackRabbit cover comes standard as a no-drill installation and it can generally be installed in about an hour. For additional information and amazing customer service, please call 1-877-216-5446.
|Pace-Edwards FEC0101 Installation Instructions|