K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake 57-2510-1
- Guaranteed by K&N to boost horsepower and acceleration
- Tube is constructed of high density polyethylene
- High-flow, conical air filter allows for great air intake to engine
- 100% reusable and washable Air Filter
- Vehicle specific design for easy install, and maximum performance
- Filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before needing to be cleaned
- CARB exempt - street legal in all 50 states
- Backed by a million mile limited warranty
We know you didn't land on this page by accident! You must be looking for the highest performing air intake system on the market. K&N FIPK air intake systems give you everything you're looking for including amazing power and torque as well as better fuel economy.
The K&N FIPK air intake systems are made to custom fit your make and model of vehicle. You may be asking, "So this intake system is going to enhance my ride by adding performance, but is it durable and how long will it hold up?" Well folks, let's take a look into what they are made out of. The hose is made out of a specially formulated polyethylene. The polyethylene is rotationally made, giving you a perfect tube which allows air to flow unobstructed. The extra-large filter captures more dirt than the competition and is a big reason why this intake system works so well. Did I mention how easy the up-keep process is? The filters are completely washable and fully reusable.
Wouldn't you like to make your vehicle happy? Imagine how happy your vehicle is going to be giving it an extra set of lungs. If you're a car and truck junkie looking for the next available way to enhance your ride, pulling every ounce of performance out of your engine, you've just found it!
These kits can only be shipped via Ground ServiceView Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 1994-1996 Ford Bronco w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1995-1996 Ford Bronco w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 5.8L V8
- 1994-1996 Ford F150 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor, +9 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1995-1996 Ford F150 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor, +9 HP, 5.8L V8
- 1995-1996 Ford F150 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor, +9 HP, 4.9L L6
- 1995-1996 Ford F250 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 5.8L V8
- (1996) Ford F250 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 4.9L L6
- (1996) Ford F250 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 5.0L V8
- 1995-1996 Ford F350 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 5.8L V8
- (1996) Ford F350 w/ Mass Air Flow Sensor , +9 HP, 4.9L L6
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
1 Million Mile Limited Warranty
All K&N OE replacement Air Filters - as specified below - are warranted against defective materials or workmanship for one million miles.
WHAT IS WARRANTED:
Any K&N air filter listed in our catalog or on our web site as an OE replacement air filter with a cross reference to a specific vehicle or motorcycle; except for those air filters sold for use on ATV’s and motorcycles designed for dual purpose and/or off-road use.
PROOF OF PURCHASE REQUIRED:
Our warranty covers the original purchaser of a K&N Air Filter who has provided proper proof of the original retail purchase.
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTED:
Any K&N Air Filter used for 1- any type of racing or competition; 2 - any off-road use, custom or modified applications; 3 - any illegal highway use, marine, or industrial applications. (These units are covered by a one year unlimited mileage warranty.)
WHAT VOIDS THE WARRANTY:
Incorrect Service: The K&N Air Filter must be cleaned and serviced with K&N cleaner and air filter oil (or comparable cleaner and oil) per the prescribed routine maintenance procedure as outlined in the product literature that accompanies the K&N Air Filter. Use of any cleaner or oil that damages the filter or compromises its performance (gasoline, transmission fluid, motor oil, lightweight oil, or diesel fuel) will void the warranty.
No Proof of Purchase: At time of warranty claim, buyer must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice).
Incorrect Use: Any damaged, abused or modified K&N Air Filter will not be warranted.
EXTENT OF WARRANTY:
Any defective K&N Air Filter properly returned to K&N will be replaced. K&N will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by the customer under the terms of this warranty, nor shall it be responsible for any damages either consequential, special, contingent, or otherwise; or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of the K&N Air Filter. Any K&N Air Filter returned to K&N must be sent at customers' expense along with proof of purchase. K&N reserves the right to determine whether the terms of the warranty, set out above, have been properly complied with. In the event that the terms are not complied with, K&N shall be under no obligation to honor this warranty.
K&N FIPK air intakes offer a simple installation that can be done right at home. K&N designs their intakes to be direct factory replacements, making install painless. All hardware and instructions are included, and install instructions are also included on our site. Give us a call at 877-216-5446 if you have any questions.
|K&N 57-2510-1 Installation Instructions|