K&N Pro Series Oil Filter PS-1008
- Designed for professional installers and service providers
- High-flow filter media
- Designed for use with all synthetic and conventional oils
Ladies and gents, it seems to be your lucky day! You have stumbled across the finest selection of oil filters in the industry. K&N doesn't call them gold oil filters for nothing. They are the crème of the crop when it comes to keeping your vehicles oil clean and free from debris.
These oil filters were originally designed and manufactured for the high demand in the race industry. They are gaining popularity due to the durable construction as well as the easy and fast removal. The canisters themselves are thicker than the competition, adding strength and reducing the threat of damage. Consisting of a cellulose bound with phenolic compound resin which surrounds the inside core, providing strength and reducing the risk of a collapsed filter. This resin compound is the glue that binds the fibers and at the same keeps the pores. The resin compound is brought to full strength, by the curing process in which it goes through. K&N Performance filters feature an anti-drain back valve when needed, preventing oil from draining into your vehicles crankcase.
The heavy-duty walls help hold up against high pressure, which is why the K&N Performance Gold oil filters are ideal for the race car breed. This oil filter is also equipped with a tie-off hole on the filter nut, designed for race cars to keep it from ending up on the track during a blow-out!
If you're looking for an oil filter that not only performs well, but is also equipped with a safety tie-off feature, then you are in the right place! K&N has thought of everything when designing their Performance Gold oil filters, making them the brand to beat.
Order NotesSearch for Filter by Cross Reference
Search for Filters by Dimension
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2015-2018 Chevy City Express, 2.0L L4
- 2001-2009 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2.7L V6
- 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson, 2.7L V6
- 2005-2009 Kia Sportage, 2.7L V6
- 2016-2018 Mazda CX-3, 2.0L L4
- 2013-2015 Mazda CX-5, 2.0L L4
- 2014-2016 Mazda CX-5, 2.5L L4
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Outlander, 2.4L L4
- (2007) Mitsubishi Outlander, 3.0L V6
- 2005-2018 Nissan Frontier, 2.5L L4
- 2011-2017 Nissan Juke, 1.6L L4 Turbo
- 2003-2007 Nissan Murano, 3.5L V6
- 2009-2018 Nissan Murano, 3.5L V6
- 2013-2018 Nissan NV200, 2.0L L4
- 2002-2004 Nissan Pathfinder, 3.5L V6
- 2013-2018 Nissan Pathfinder, 3.5L V6
- (2014) Nissan Pathfinder, 2.5L L4 Hybrid
- 2004-2009 Nissan Quest, 3.5L V6
- 2011-2017 Nissan Quest, 3.5L V6
- 2008-2018 Nissan Rogue, 2.5L L4
- 2012-2014 Nissan Titan, 5.6L V8
- 2003-2006 Subaru Baja, 2.5L H4
- 1998-2010 Subaru Forester, 2.5L H4
- 2004-2006 Subaru Forester, 2.5L H4 Turbo
- 2011-2013 Subaru Forester, 2.5L H4 Turbo
- 2000-2012 Subaru Outback, 2.5L H4
- 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator, 2.5L L4
Frequently Asked Questions
Defects in Material and Workmanship
Installation is as simple as changing your own oil. Have questions? Give us a call at 877-216-5446.