Kargo Master Congo Pro Rack
- Constructed from .120" thick steel
- 2" round tubing
- No-drill installation
- Black marine-grade powder coat finish
- Available for 2 door and 4 door Jeep Wranglers
- 850 lb cargo capacity for 4 door applications
- 500 lb cargo capacity for 2 door applications
- Rack consists of roof rails and front and rear hoop kit
- CNC cut clamps attach cross bars to front & rear hoops
- Industrial-grade fasteners
- Optional load bar and load bar mounts available
- Lifetime limited warranty
Kargo Master Congo Pro rack is extremely heavy-duty. It is made out of a 2 inch diameter by 0.120 inch thick steel for extra rigidity and loading strength. You won't have to worry about any corrosion, fading or abrasion because this rack is marine-grade black powder coated. The Congo Pro rack is constructed of roof rails, front "A" frame hoop, and a rear hoop.
This rack is available for 2 or 4 door Jeep Wranglers and it doesn't matter if you have a soft or hard top. You can also choose optional aluminum load bars with optional stand-off load bar mounts, or optional cross over load bar mounts depending on what you plan to load in the future.
Another plus is you are able to mount a light bar and many other Kargo Master accessories to this Congo Pro rack. There is no drilling required with the installation of the Congo Pro rack as it mounts to existing factory mounting holes on your Jeep. This is a perfect Jeep rack that you're able to add to whenever you decide. It is also backed by a limited lifetime warranty. What more could you ask for? Get yours today!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Kargo Master offers a lifetime limited warranty on the Kargo Master Congo Pro rack.