Kargo Master Pro III Truck Rack 80020
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity
- Side rails keep cargo from sliding off the side of the rack
- 1-5/8" high tensile steel round tubing is used to construct the Pro III rack frame
- All cross bars are fully gusseted to enhance rigidity and offer superior strength
- High strength side rails with channel reinforcement provide side draft protection
- Treated with a yellow zinc plating and powder-coated for superior corrosion protection
- Includes removable rear crossbar to make it easy for users to easily access the bed of their truck
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA - Rancho Cordova, California
Check out all the Kargo Master Rack Accessories
The Kargo Master Pro III truck bed rack is available for all full-size and midsize. They are all constructed of high quality materials and given an industrial strength black powder-coat or silver powder-coat finish. The frame is constructed of 1 5/8 inch high tensile round tubing with fully gusseted cross bars for increased strength.
All Kargo Master truck racks are yellow zinc plated before being given a marine grade black powder-coat or silver powder-coat finish that will not fade, rust, or dull. The Pro III truck rack features a 1,000 pound cargo capacity allowing users to safely handle the largest loads. Rugged 17 inch long mounting plates ensure the cargo rack is securely fastened to you truck bed. Optional no drill clamp on mounts are also available separately. High strength side rails keep cargo from shifting off the rack and their contoured design form safety grab handles.
Kargo Master's Pro III truck rack also features a removable (no tools required) rear cross bar to allow easy truck bed access. All Kargo Master truck bed racks feature a lifetime warranty. Don't let the hauling blues slow you down, get the Pro III today!
Order NotesPlease Note: Before taking delivery on a Common Carrier (Truck Freight) shipment, please thoroughly inspect for shipping damage prior to signing for the shipment. If anything appears to have been damaged during transit, we suggest you refuse shipment. After you sign for truck freight shipment it is very difficult to file a ship damage claim and attain reimbursement.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 2015-2016 Chevy Colorado 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup 6' Bed
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup 7'4" Bed
- 1987-2011 Dodge Dakota 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1983-2011 Ford Ranger 6' Bed, 6' Bed
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon 6'1" Bed, 6'1" Bed
- 2015-2016 GMC Canyon 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup 6' Bed
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup 7'4" Bed
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma 6' Bed
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma 7'4" Bed
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre 6' Bed
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series 6'1" Bed
- 1994-2009 Mazda B-Series 6' Bed
- 1994-1998 Mazda B-Series 7' Bed
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Raider 6'6" Bed
- 1987-1997 Nissan D21 Pickup 6' Bed
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota 6'6" Bed, 6'6" Bed
- 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup 6' Bed
- 1995-1998 Toyota T-100 6'4" Bed, 6'4" Bed
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 6'2" Bed, 6'2" Bed
This product offers an easy, at home installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Kargo Master 80020 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LIFTETIME FRAME WARRANTY: If your product cracks, bend, buckles, or structurally fails in any way, Kargo Master, at its option and expense, will either replace or repair the product.
EXECPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover shipping damage, product misuse, improper installation, road hazards, impairment from accidents, overloading above the stated rack capacity. This warranty does not cover the cost of repairs made outside the factory without factory authorization. Any alterations to this product renders these warranties null and void.
LIMITED WARRANTY: This frame warranty contains all of the terms of the warranty being provided in connection with Kargo Master Products. No person is authorized to make any changes or additions to the terms set forth herein unless they are set forth in writing and signed by an officer of the Company. All other express and implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. If the Kargo Master Product failure is covered by the Frame Warranty, the Company's sole obligation shall be replacement or repair of the Kargo Master product described above. In no event will the company be liable or responsible to the purchaser, employees or agents of the purchaser, family members or other users for any damages other than the cost to replace or repair the Kargo Master product as described above. This limitation applies to damages of any kind, including any direct or indirect damages, lost profits, lost savings, loss of use or cost of capital, physical injury or death, or other special incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise or whether arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Kargo Master product. This warranty is limited: thus the terms and conditions of the warranty should be reviewed and understood before purchasing or installing the Kargo Master product.
Kargo Master Return Policy: Kargo Master products that have been installed, used, drilled, bent, scratched or otherwise damaged are no longer in new and ready–to-sell condition and cannot be returned or refunded. Kargo Master Products are fully warranted according to Kargo Masters warranty policy which is generally limited to repair or replacement based on Kargo Master Discretion. Returned merchandise must be in new (with the original packaging) and ready-to-sell condition. If returning a Kargo Master product, it will be the customer’s responsibility to pay the return shipping and if not in new condition a credit will not be issued. . (This is Kargo Masters Policy). As always, if RealTruck makes an error we would cover the return fees and replacement costs.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.3|
|Ease of Installation||3.5|
|4 Customer Reviews|
Part #: KGM-80020 Posted on
|good product, easy to install. just wish they offered a rear window protector with this.|
|Excellent Rack. |
They lose one star by shipping it with 4 bolts missing/wrong.
Simple to assemble. Looks sharp!