Kargo Master Utility Hook 31150
- Designed to Fit Kargo Master Racks: Kargo Master offers a full line of accessories designed work exclusively with their racks. They are designed to allow users to maximize the use of their Kargo Master Rack.
- More Efficient Storage: Kargo Master accessories are designed to better utilize your ladder rack, creating more efficient use of storage space.
- Securely Store Cargo: Many accessories by Kargo Master will allow for more secure storage to prevent shifting and damaged cargo.
- Increased Productivity: Kargo Master accessories such as the cooler holder and utility hook allow convenient access/storage while on the job. These accessories allow users to be more productive during service calls.
- Black Powder Coat Finish: Kargo Master products are protected with a marine grade black powder coat finish that will not dull or rust.
- Made in the USA - Rancho Cordova, California
Accessorize your Utility Rack with genuine Kargo Master Rack accessories. These accessories allow users to better organize their cargo and utilize more space on their cargo rack. They also improve safety, save time, and help your Kargo Master Rack work harder for you. All Kargo Master accessories are constructed to same high quality and standards as all of their ladder racks. A black powder coat finish ensures your accessories will look good for years to come.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LIFTETIME FRAME WARRANTY: If your product cracks, bend, buckles, or structurally fails in any way, Kargo Master, at its option and expense, will either replace or repair the product.
EXECPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover shipping damage, product misuse, improper installation, road hazards, impairment from accidents, overloading above the stated rack capacity. This warranty does not cover the cost of repairs made outside the factory without factory authorization. Any alterations to this product renders these warranties null and void.
LIMITED WARRANTY: This frame warranty contains all of the terms of the warranty being provided in connection with Kargo Master products. No person is authorized to make any changes or additions to the terms set forth herein unless they are set forth in writing and signed by an officer of the Company. All other express and implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed. If the Kargo Master product failure is covered by the Frame Warranty, the Company's sole obligation shall be replacement or repair of the Kargo Master product described above. In no event will the company be liable or responsible to the purchaser, employees or agents of the purchaser, family members or other users for any damages other than the cost to replace or repair the Kargo Master product as described above. This limitation applies to damages of any kind, including any direct or indirect damages, lost profits, lost savings, loss of use or cost of capital, physical injury or death, or other special incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise or whether arising out of the use of or the inability to use the Kargo Master product. This warranty is limited: thus the terms and conditions of the warranty should be reviewed and understood before purchasing or installing the Kargo Master product.
Kargo Master Return Policy: Kargo Master products that have been installed, used, drilled, bent, scratched or otherwise damaged are no longer in new and ready–to-sell condition and cannot be returned or refunded. Kargo Master Products are fully warranted according to Kargo Masters warranty policy which is generally limited to repair or replacement based on Kargo Master discretion. Returned merchandise must be in new (with the original packaging) and ready-to-sell condition. If returning a Kargo Master product, it will be the customer’s responsibility to pay the return shipping and if not in new condition a credit will not be issued. . (This is Kargo Masters Policy). As always, if RealTruck makes an error we would cover the return fees and replacement costs.