LoadHandler LH2200 Series Standard Truck Bed Unloader LH2200
- Easy to use
- Available in three models
- Can be installed or removed in about a minute
- LH2200 & LH2200M series can unload up to 2,200 lbs.
- LH3000 Series can unload up to 3,000 lbs.
- Padded brackets and tie down straps secure the Load Handler to any tailgate
- Consists of a heavy gauge poly fabric rolled onto a steel bar that runs the length of the tailgate
- Backed by 12 month warranty
Spare yourself the backbreaking work of unloading sand, clay, trash, equipment, hay bales, feed bags, dirt, furniture, and rock by using the Load Handler truck bed unloader! Finish jobs faster with this pickup bed unloader. Load handler can be installed or removed in about a minute.
It unloads your cargo in as little as 30 seconds. Padded brackets and tie down straps secure the Load Handler to any tailgate. The Load Handler truck bed unloader consists of a heavy gauge poly fabric rolled onto a steel bar that runs the length of the tailgate. This is available in three models: Load Handler LH2200 series, LH2200M series, and Load Handler LH3000 series. To load, just unroll the drag sheet to cover your truck bed.
To unload, lower the tailgate, insert the crank handle into the end of the roller bar, and rewind the drag sheet. Enhance your pickup with a truck load handler.
- The LH2200 is ideal for half ton, mid-size, compact and step-side pickups
- The LH2200M is suited for ALL step-sides, both full-size & mid-size/compact
- The LH3000 is ideal for any full-size pickups (excluding step-sides), especially 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickups
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500
- 1973-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 1974-1993 Dodge D/W Series Pickup
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500
- 1975-2000 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 Regular Cab, w/o Flareside Bed, Regular Cab
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 SuperCab, w/o Flareside Bed, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, Regular Cab, w/o Flareside Bed, Regular Cab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab, w/o Flareside Bed, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, w/o Flareside Bed
- 2005-2009 Ford F150 w/o Flareside Bed
- 2010-2018 Ford F150
- 1973-2016 Ford F250
- 1973-1997 Ford F350
- 1999-2016 Ford F350
- 2008-2016 Ford F450
- 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
- 2017-2018 Ford Raptor
- 1973-1987 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- 1973-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 2500
- 1973-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500
- 1999-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 w/o Stepside Bed
- (2006) GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2016 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500
- 1995-1998 Toyota T-100
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra
- 2003-2006 Toyota Tundra w/o Stepside Bed
- 2007-2018 Toyota Tundra
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about the Load Handler®
Q: What is the Load handler®? A: Load handler® is the most economical pickup truck unloader available. Read more about it.
Q: How does it work? A: You wind a handle and the load comes off. In engineering terms, it's a combination of high mechanical advantage and low friction.
Q: How strong do I need to be? A: If you can lift 70 lbs. you can unload 1.5 tons.
Q: Who is the Load handler® customer? A: Landscapers, gardeners, farmers, do-it yourselfers, camp-grounds, utilities or anyone who owns a pickup truck.
Q: Can I install it myself? A: Yes. The first "fitting" will take 3 to 5 minutes. After that it takes about 30 seconds to install or detach.
Q: What is the drag sheet? A: The drag sheet is a close woven polyolefin fiber with a tensile strength of 10 tons across its width.
Q: How long will the drag sheet last? A: That depends on how often it is used and what loads it moves. With care it should last many years.
Q: Will it fit my truck? A: Yes, and it is available in 2,200 and 3,000 pound models. See ordering information below.
Q: What is the warranty? A: The load handler has a 12-month warranty. Please see attached PDF below for complete details.
For additional information please call 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906 Email: [email protected]
Drag sheet (Width x Length)
50" x 15'
42" x 15'
50" x 15'
Perfect for home or personal use. Unload up to 2200 pounds in 30 seconds.
The LH2200 is ideal for half ton, mid-size, compact, and step-side pickups.
The LH2200M is suited for ALL Step-Sides, both Full-Size and Mid-Size/Compact
Perfect for commercial applications or heavy-duty use. Unload up to 3000 pounds in 30 seconds.
The LH3000 is ideal for any Full-Size pickup (excluding step-sides), especially 3/4-ton and 1-ton pickups.
NOTE: Load handler units have adjustable brackets that belt onto the tops of tailgates, so it is the width of the tailgate (left to right, or driver side to passenger side) that is important in determining which Load handler models will fit your truck.
Bed length and type of cab are not important in determining which Load handler model to purchase.
Full-Size (fleet side) tailgate widths range from 61" - 67" and can accommodate either the LH2200 or LH3000.
Mid-Size (fleet side) tailgate widths range from 52" - 57" and can accommodate only the LH2200M
Step-Side (non-fleet side) tailgate widths range 44" - 52" and can accommodate only the LH2200M.
Includes both full-size and mid-size step-sides (and the F150 Super Crew which has a tapered tailgate of 52").
How It Works
STEP ONE: Unfurl the high-strength, low-friction drag sheet.
STEP TWO: Load your truck.
STEP THREE: Lower the tailgate, insert the handle, and turn to unload.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.3|
|Ease of Installation||3.3|
|14 Customer Reviews|
Part #: LHA-LH2200 Posted on
|My husband loves this. He uses it a lot. For firewood, stone, manure you name it and it gets used for it. Makes unloading so much easier.|
Part #: LHA-LH2200 Posted on
|Very useful tool for unloading loose materials or items like concrete block and bricks. Edges of cloth tend go fray fairly quickly. The melting of the material edges is not a durable solution. Note: the friction reducing rubber mat should be included in the overall package (price adjusted of course) or highly and visibly recommended as a necessary item for use with the Load Handler.|
Part #: LHA-LH2200 Posted on
|This is a great product. I have to take all my yard waste to the compost center(huge yard) and this has made life so much easier unloading the truck on a weekly basis. Ordering was a breeze and it arrived before the expected date.|
|This saves a lot of time and back breaking shoveling. As a small farmer, this is a valuable asset to have to save on labor. This is my second bed unloader - this one to fit a full size truck. Over time the fabric unravels one strand at a time. But, it still has a long life. I recommend this product!|
1 Year Warranty
The Load handler has a 12-month warranty. Please see attached PDF below for complete details.
The installation is very easy. The first "fitting" will take three to five minutes. After that it takes about 30 seconds to install or detach. For additional information please call 877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|LoadHandler 2200 Installation Instructions|