LRG Pike 109 Series Aluminum Wheel 10921082912N
- Lightweight, aluminum alloy construction reduces weight
- High-offset brake clearance is ideal for trucks & SUVs
- State-of-the-art low-pressure-casting technology
- Satin black finish adds a stealthy look
- Split 5-spoke star pattern with beadlock style lip
- Includes matching center caps
- Does not include lug nuts
- Sold individually
LRG black Pike wheels are made with advanced casting technology to produce an unbelievably tough but lightweight rim. They are the ideal wheels for all your off-roading adventures. Offering fitment for many makes and models of trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps, you can rest assured there is a set of Pike wheels for you!
These stylish aluminum alloy wheels have a five star split-spoke set up with a solid satin black finish. Both have a unique concave face and milled rivet heads on the outer beadlock-style lip that adds that little something extra to the design.
High offset clearance leaves plenty of room for the larger brake calipers of today's modern vehicles. Transform your vehicles stance with the LRG black Pike wheels that are backed by a lifetime structural warranty and a two year warranty on the finish. Go on, order yourself a set today!
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2011-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2011-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
Limited Lifetime Warranty
LRG aluminum alloy wheels are covered by a lifetime structural warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. Powder coated, chrome, and PVD finish wheels carry a two year limited warranty on the finish.
If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock you will want to have your speedometer & odometer recalibrated after installing your wheels from LRG. Changing your wheel or tire size can affect the accuracy of your gauges. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call.