Lund Extra Long Bi-Folding Loading Ramp 602006
- Sold in pairs
- Use Together or Apart: Ramps can be used side by side or separated for loading wider items.
- 1500 lbs Capacity: Bi-Fold ramps with 1500 lb capacity
- Extruded Holes For Better Traction: The Lund folding ramps feature extruded holes that provide secure footing and traction for safe and secure loading
- 100% Aluminum: Aluminum construction is rust resistant, durable, and lightweight
- Rubber Tailgate Protector: Rubber angle protector to protect tailgate
- Angled Foot: An angled foot allows for smooth transition from ground to ramp
- Nylon Safety Straps: Safety Straps are provided to secure ramps to vehicle to prevent shifting of ramps
- Backed by Lund: 3 year limited warranty
Lund offers 2 styles high quality aluminum loading ramps. The Lund Bi-Fold loading ramps have a 1,500 lb capacity giving you more load capacity per section than competitive products. Bi folding loading ramps are available in 2 sizes: 30" x 69" and 30" x 77" bi-fold designs that fold to 15" width. The lund loading ramps can be split apart at the hinge allowing users to easily load wider items such as ATVs and riding mowers. Flat, extruded hole surface provides traction and easy loading, accommodating all wheel sizes. Aluminum construction is rust resistant, durable, and lightweight. Rubber angle protectors protect the tailgate and nylon safety straps secure ramps to vehicle to prevent shifting. An angled foot provides smooth transition from ground to the loading ramp. Made by Lund.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All Lund products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Related Articles (4)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.5|
|Ease of Installation||4.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
|Had some difficulty installing the rubber hinges, top and bottom, between the bifold so that I would have a 30" wide ramp. Also some difficulty figuring out the buckle so that each would hold the nylon bumper straps taut. But after nearly a year of being told by everybody nearby that there wasn't any such thing as a loading ramp for my pickup truck (only silly lattices for enormous tires) it was a delight to get a solid surface one at a reasonable cost.
At the indicated "level ground" position, the 77" ramp forms an angle of about 26.5 degrees to my 34.5" off the ground tailgate. There is no such thing as "level" anywhere on my place ;). First try at using it was on a declining slope, where I normally had been parking my truck, which put the angle up to 30 degrees, at which point I couldn't even *walk* up the ramp. Turned the truck around to get the benefit instead of the hindrance of slope (not quite as steep with the truck pointed the other way but now in my favor) and was able to handle the loading and unloading tasks that I immediately needed to get done.
At 34.2 pounds shipping weight it is light enough for this weak old man to move it to/from the garage when I need to load/unload my pickup truck with hand trucks and/or of wheeled equipment. I am pleased with my purchase from RealTruck.
|timely delivery and ramps came in good condition. I would shop here again.|