Lund Black Summit Ridge Running Boards
- Sturdy 7" width for safety
- Offers a lightweight yet rugged look to your vehicle
- Showcases a durable OE style design
- Solid construction keeps stability in mind
- Wide & anti-slip surface gives security
- Made from corrosion resistant aluminum
- Comes pre-assembled for quick installation
- Available in 80" & 87" board lengths
- Sold in pairs
- Manufactured in the USA - Lawrenceville, GA
If you're looking for rugged running boards, but would prefer if they were light weight, then you need to take a look at Lund black Summit Ridge running boards. They are constructed out of aluminum that is corrosion-resistant so no pesky rust to worry about. Another plus, are these running boards wide, slip-resistant step pads that won't allow you to slip.
Lund black Summit Ridge running boards have a signature, OE-styled design that will look great on your truck or SUV. These boards are rigid and stable due to their solid, encapsulated design. They are available in two different lengths, either 80 inches long or 87 inches long. Includes with these boards are custom mounting brackets that are specific to your vehicle.
Get these rugged Lund black Summit Ridge running boards today. You won't regret it!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Lund black Summit Ridge running boards are an easy, no drill installation on most vehicles. Lund provides excellent install instructions with your purchased product. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.