Lund OE Style Running Board Mounting Kit 310037
- Easy no-drill installation
- Durable, vehicle specific design
- For use with 5” Wide Oval Tube Steps, Factory Style Boards, L2R Running Boards, TrailRunner Running Boards, RadSteps, and StepRails
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund
- Made in the USA
The Lund OE Style Bracket Mount Kit is made to accompany Lund tube steps and running boards, assuring safe and secure fitment. Constructed of durable 12-gauge steel, they provide exceptional strength and support.
These brackets are powdercoated black to resist rust and corrosion, so you can take your truck through the toughest terrain in the worst of weather without worrying. Each Lund OE Style Bracket Mount Kit is also application specific to fit your truck's make and model. They align with the pre-drilled holes in your truck's frame, so no extra drilling is required.
The rugged build quality and refined craftsmanship put into every Lund OE Style Bracket Mount Kit means they'll keep your step boards or nerf bars firmly in place and won't give out. To show how much the company believes in the quality of this product, it's covered by a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
Browse all Lund running boards
Order NotesLund OE No Drill Bracket Running Board Mount Kits designed to work with all Lund Running Boards.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, SuperCrew
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body, SuperCab
- 2005-2014 Ford F150, SuperCab
- 2005-2014 Ford F150, SuperCrew
- 2011-2014 Ford Raptor, SuperCrew
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|easy to install so far works great|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund Industries.
The Lund OE Style Mount Kit by LUND International is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
For The Complete kit, order the both Lund running boards and the OE mount kit, which is available and sold separately.