Lund Trail Runner Running Boards 291120
- Available in diamond plate, black, or brite finishes
- Made wide to offer maximum stepping area
- Sturdy 6" width for safety
- Designed with molded end caps
- Choose from 54”, 70”, 80”, or 90” lengths, made to fit most trucks and sport utility vehicles
- Custom fit Lund OE Style Mounting Kit is available and sold separately.
- Made in the USA
Lund Trail Runner running boards are constructed using durable aluminum that will withstand anything you can throw at them. Available in multiple lengths, there are options made to fit most popular pickup trucks and SUVs.
The wide design of these step boards assures you'll always have plenty of room for your feet, and their rugged extruded aluminum construction is tough as nails. The molded end caps on each board are also designed to be adjustable for a custom fit look.
Mounting your Lund Trail Runner running boards is easy and requires no extra drilling using the Lund OE Style mounting kit (sold separately). With four different sizes and three different finish options to choose from, you're sure to find a pair that fits your vehicle with just the look you're going for.
Your vehicle will also have never looked better once you've rigged it up with some new Lund Trail Runner running boards. The diamond plate, black, and brite finishes all look fantastic, and choosing which is best all comes down to personal taste. All are covered under a limited lifetime warranty from Lund.
Browse all Lund Running BoardsView Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado, Extended Cab
- 1994-2003 Chevy S10 Pickup 3 Door, w/o Fender Flares, Extended Cab
- 2000-2005 Chevy Tahoe w/Fender Flares
- 1994-2007 Dodge Dakota, Club Cab
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango
- 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500, Club Cab
- 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500, Club Cab
- 1994-1997 Dodge Ram 3500, Club Cab
- 1997-2003 Ford F150, SuperCab
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage, SuperCab
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, SuperCab
- 2000-2016 Ford F250, SuperCab
- 1999-2016 Ford F350, SuperCab
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon, Extended Cab
- 1995-2002 GMC Jimmy S-15, 4 Door
- 1994-2003 GMC Sonoma w/o Fender Flares, Extended Cab
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon w/Fender Flares
- 2006-2008 Isuzu I-Series, Extended Cab
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander
- 2006-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2006-2007 Jeep Liberty
- 2003-2006 Kia Sorento
- 2000-2010 Mercury Mountaineer
- 2006-2009 Mitsubishi Raider, Extended Cab
- 2005-2017 Nissan Frontier, King Cab
- 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator, Extended Cab
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma, Xtra Cab
- 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma, Access Cab
The Lund Trail Runner Running Boards by LUND International is an easy at home no drill installation. For additional information please call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
For The Complete kit, order the Lund running boards and the OE mount kit, which is available and sold separately.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from Lund Industries.
Related Articles (9)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.0|
|1 Customer Review|
|great boards however the rivits that hold the step pads are not very good. the paint comes off very easily. It is almost impossible to get the step pads installed flat. They always end up bowed to some degree requiring glue in the middle. The mounting holes for the step pads are very difficult to drill because they always end up on a ridge part of the boards. The boards are excellant an the OEM brackets were perfect so it only takes a half hour or so to install. The pain is in the step pads.|