Luverne Grip Step Hitch Step
- Made out of durable aluminum
- Choose between 2" mount or 6" drop down mount
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
- Limited lifetime warranty
Having a reliable hitch step is top priority. Not only do you want it to be durable, but you don't want to be slipping off of it when you take a step. If this is what you're looking for, a Luverne grip step hitch step is exactly what you need. This hitch step is seven inch long with ridges to prevent you from slipping and falling off of it.
Luverne grip step hitch steps are made out of a durable aluminum and come in a black powder-coated finish. It also includes textured ABS plastic end caps so you don't have to worry about sharp edges. Luverne grip step mounting stingers are required and included with your step. You can chose between a 6" drop down mounting stinger or a regular 2" square mounting stinger.
No drilling is required on Luverne grip step hitch steps which is a plus in anyone's book. Hurry up and get this American-made product and you won't regret it.
How to install the Luverne grip step hitch step:
1. Take out of the package and check out the ridges on that step
2. Read installation instructions
3. Install Luverne grip step hitch step and mounting stinger
4. Take a step onto the hitch step and feel how well it grips your foot
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on Luverne grip step hitch step.
Related Articles (4)
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: LTE-570015 Posted on
|Lowers the step for high vehicle|