Luverne Grip Step Hitch Step
- Made out of durable aluminum
- Choose between 2" mount or 6" drop down mount
- Accommodates up to 300 lbs.
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Luverne Grip Step Hitch Step is an aluminum hitch step for entering and exiting your truck bed or van. This high grip expanded metal step offers maximum traction for safe stepping and mounts directly to your rear or front hitch.
Not only can this step help you use your cargo area, front hitch mounts can be used to reach the engine bay better than ever before.
Weather is no boundary with the Luverne Grip Step Hitch Step. The tread design and material offer unbeatable traction and corrosion resistance.
Get your American made grip step hitch step and enjoy it for a lifetime guaranteed!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||3.5|
|Ease of Installation||3.8|
|4 Customer Reviews|
|I mounted these as entry steps on a Jeep with a 6" lift. I wanted to be able to remove them if needed. Works great and seems durable .|
Part #: LUV-570015 Posted on
|Lowers the step for high vehicle|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on Luverne grip step hitch step.
How to install the Luverne grip step hitch step:
1. Take out of the package and check out the ridges on that step
2. Read installation instructions
3. Install Luverne grip step hitch step and mounting stinger
4. Take a step onto the hitch step and feel how well it grips your foot