Luverne Grip Step Wheel to Wheel Running Boards 415088-401447
- Black powder-coat finish
- Allows easy access in to your cab or bed
- Constructed out of heavy-duty aluminum
- Mounts to frame or rocker panel depending on model
- No drilling on most models
- Made in the USA - Brandon, South Dakota
There is just one problem with cab length running boards; you can't use them to get your gear out of the front of your bed. Instead of reaching over the side or crawling in from the tailgate, get a big boost up right where your need it with the Luverne Grip Step wheel to wheel running boards.
Luverne side boards are crafted from strong rust-resistant 5052-H32 aluminum for maximum strength. The 7 inch wide step will give you that extra traction and safety that you have been looking for when getting in and out of your cab.
Installing the Luverne Grip Step wheel to wheel running boards is very easy, most applications require no drilling. The Grip Step has applications that can mount to the frame or rocker panels on some models.
If you are looking for a high quality set up in to your cab or the back of your bed then the Luverne Grip Step wheel to wheel running boards are for you. Get yours coming to you today!
- 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 GMC Sierra 2500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
- 2015-2016 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab
- 2017-2018 GMC Sierra 3500 6.0L V8, 8' Bed, Regular Cab, 6.0L V8
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
Part #: LUV-415088-401447 Posted on
|Well I really was not sure when I ordered these how they would fit and look. They are exactly what I needed for my farm truck. Can even kick of some mud before climbing in. They do not stick out to far along the sides and I have a step to get in and out as well as climb to reach the roof and into the box if the Tonneau cover is off. Also these are really slip resistant. My brother found them strong sturdy and easy to install.|
Your Luverne Grip Step wheel to wheel running boards are backed by a one year warranty on the black powder-coat finish and a limited five year warranty on any defects in the material or workmanship. If you have any question or would like to submit a warranty claim, please contact us at your convenience 877-216-5446.
Luverne Grip Step wheel to wheel running boards are custom made to fit your make and model. Installation is very easy with no drilling on most models. Our customer service team is available seven days a week by phone or chat if you have any questions or if you would like any information on what accessories you should purchase for your truck next.
|Luverne 401447 Installation Instructions|