Luverne Journeyman HD Front Bumper
- One-piece, 10-gauge steel construction with schedule-40 pipe for solid strength
- Industry-leading carbide black powder coat finish with a zinc coat primer
- Built-in 2" receiver tested and rated for 25,000 lbs. straight-line pull
- Removable, punched steel screen provides extra grille protection
- Contoured horizontal tubes for signature vehicle logo reveal
- 1 1/2" tubular brush guards with wraparound design to guard the headlights
- Factory fog light cutouts with protective punched steel screening
- High-strength, welded steel uprights with protective rubber facings
- Compatible with factory tow hooks and front-end parking assistance camera
- Easy, no-drill installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- One-year finish warranty and five-year warranty against defects
- Made in USA
The LUVERNE Journeyman™ bumper is one of the toughest, hardest-working replacement bumpers in the truck accessories market. It is equipped with a 25K straight-line pull rating, a 2" receiver tube, a tough dual-layer finish and a highly protective punched steel screen with our signature logo reveal.
With its one-piece, all-steel construction, the Journeyman™ offers dependable strength on the front end of your truck, whether you're a tradesman, farmer, backwoodsman or industrial man. Best of all, each Journeyman™ bumper is made and tested right here in the USA for safety you can count on.
Achieving the level of strength offered by the Journeyman™ requires a carefully engineered construction.
We construct this HD replacement bumper with 10-gauge steel and schedule-40 pipe, welded together into a design that protects the front end of the truck and supports a 25K rating. The side brush guards are also welded into place, providing excellent protection for the vehicle's headlights.
The Journeyman™ is shielded with a highly durable dual-layer finish that offers industry-leading protection against the elements. The first coating is a zinc primer. This protects the steel body against rust and corrosion. The zinc is then covered in a highly durable textured black powder coat finish for even greater rust resistance and maximum scratch and chip protection.
The Journeyman™ bumper is crafted and proven to take on big jobs. It features a welded 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount, tow hook, winch platform or other hitch-mounted accessory. The bumper is tested at our Detroit engineering facility for a rating 25,000 lbs. straight-line pull (vehicle recovery and off-road applications only; not for towing).
The Journeyman™ bumper is built to complement the look of your truck as much as it is to protect it. Each one is crafted with a vehicle-specific design, contouring to the shape of the headlights, grille and other front-end details and ensuring a custom fit.
The Journeyman™ installs using pre-existing holes in the vehicle's frame, meaning no drilling is necessary during the installation process. We also finish off the Journeyman™ with the LUVERNE signature vehicle logo reveal, highlighting your truck's emblem and showing it off with pride.
The Journeyman™ is not only built with a solid, one-piece frame, it features an integrated mesh within this one-piece design that helps maximize protection on the front of your truck.
The center of the bumper is a punch steel screen, welded onto the steel uprights, to defend the vehicle's grille against stones, branches and other road debris. The screen protects the grille, while maintaining a steady flow of air to the engine compartment.
The Journeyman™ is also equipped with a lower screen section that can be removed on newer Ford trucks to allow for proper use of front-end cameras and sensors