Luverne O-MegaStep Hitch Step
- Provides a convenient, hitch-mounted step on the front or rear of the vehicle
- Hitch-mounted design allows for use-as-needed convenience
- T6 aluminum construction to strong, lightweight and rust-free
- Steps pad attaches with self-tapping screws for custom positioning
- No-break polypropylene step pad provides a large, non-skid stepping surface
- TPO plastic end caps can easily be painted for a customized look
- 6" x 2 3/4" oval tube offers contemporary style and a comfortable step
- Black aluminum for a sleek, corrosion-resistant finish
- Strong steel shank features a durable black finish
- Shank fits any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- One-year finish warranty and five-year warranty against defects
- Made in USA
Every Luverne O-Negastep Hitch Step includes all necessary mounting hardware for attaching the step and comes with a hitch pin. Like the rest of our O-MegaStep line, this hitch step features a no-break polypropylene step pad that mounts with self-tapping screws to allow for custom positioning.
The step pad can be mounted to factory specifications or adjusted to personal preference. All O-MegaSteps also feature a T6 aluminum construction, making them strong, lightweight and impervious to rust, and the end caps are made from TPO plastic, allowing you to paint them for a custom look (NOTE: The shank for mounting this step is included but shipped separately).
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on Luverne O-MegaStep hitch step.
How to install the Luverne O-MegaStep hitch step:
1. Take out the box and show everyone how cool it looks
2. Read the installation instructions
3. Install mounting stinger and hitch step
4. Test is out and see how durable it is
5. Show everyone again, just so they remember how cool it is