Luverne Oval Truck Bed Rails
- Made out of aluminum with black plastic end caps
- No drilling required
- Available in black and chrome
- Mounts into truck's stake pocket holes
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
Luverne oval truck bed rails are made out of a die cast aluminum with black plastic end caps. You can choose between chrome plated or a black anodized finish. They are also available in three lengths: 70", 80", and 100". This way they are able to fit most of the trucks out there.
Luverne oval truck bed rails are very unique compared to other bed rails. They have a slot underneath each bed rail that allows you to re-position your bed rails, as well as the included tie downs. There is no drilling required which is nice. All you have to do is mount them into your truck's stake pocket holes.
Luverne oval truck bed rails are proudly made in America and covered by a limited lifetime warranty. Hurry up and get yours right now!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.0|
|Ease of Installation||3.5|
|2 Customer Reviews|
Part #: LUV-516070 Posted on
|I have gotten a lot of comments about my rails ..how good and different they look..they make my tundra look sharp|
|End Caps will not stay on as designed. Need to drill holes for the screws. Not shown in instructions.|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on oval truck bed rails.
How to install Luverne oval truck bed rails:
1. Take out of box and read the directions
2. Turn on your music
3. Install Luverne oval truck bed rails to your truck while head banging
4. Look at your installation bed rails with amazement
5. Show all your buddies and tell them about your great experience at RealTruck.com