Luverne Rubber Mud Flaps 251440
- Custom-fit for your vehicle
- Available in four different sizes
- Made out of heavy duty 3/8" textured rubber
- 18 gauge stainless steel plate is attached
- Includes corrosion-resistant mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA - Brandon, SD
Are you looking for mud flaps that will protect your truck or trailer? Luverne rubber mud flaps are perfect for this. They are made out of a heavy-duty 3/8 inch textured rubber. Not only does it protect but it really improves the look of your truck. These mud flaps are available in four different sizes depending on your vehicle.
Luverne rubber mud flaps include an 18 gauge stainless steel plate that will definitely bump up the look of your vehicle. Another plus is Installation can be done in a flash. Luverne includes corrosion-resistant mounting hardware with your mud guards. Just check out the installation instructions and you'll have your mud flaps on in no time.
Nobody likes chips on your truck or trailer and Luverne rubber mud flaps will stop that from happening. Get a pair today and you won't regret it.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 w/ Gas Engine
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 Dually, w/ Gas Engine
- 2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel, w/ Gas Engine
- 2014-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 2500 w/ Gas Engine
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 3500 Dually, w/ Gas Engine
- 2015-2017 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel, w/ Gas Engine
Luverne rubber mud flaps are an easy at home installation and will include all needed hardware. For additional information call us at 1-877-216-5446 or 701-253-5906.
|Luverne 251440 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Luverne offers a limited lifetime warranty on their rubber mud flaps.