Magnaflow Black Series Exhaust System 15367
- Constructed of 100% stainless steel - ultra-durable, and is rust and corrosion resistant
- Black ceramic coated from tail pipe to tip creates an amazing look
- Increases efficiency and power by allowing engine to breathe easier
- The sound? Yeah, it's going to sound as good as it looks
- 1/2" overlapped welds help to ensure exhaust durability
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Upgrading an exhaust system is a great way to boost performance while creating that much desired rumble. A plain-Jane exhaust is great, but what if you want to add a more aggressive look to your vehicle while you're at it? Don't look any further than Magnaflow Black Series Gas exhaust systems.
Each Magnaflow Black Series exhaust system is built using high-quality stainless steel, so you can expect a durable, long-lasting exhaust once installed. What sets these guys apart from other exhausts is that each one is finished with a black ceramic coating from the tail pipe back, creating a mean looking style that is unrivaled on the streets.
Magnaflow uses mandrel bent pipes when creating their systems, which helps to increase airflow, which in turn increases horsepower and engine efficiency. 1/2" overlapped welds help to ensure that your exhaust will stand the test of time without leaks. How's the sound you ask? Don't worry about the sound. Magnaflow takes great care to make sure their exhaust systems deliver a deep, throaty growl without any of the unwanted drone.
So, if you're ready to take a step-up in the automotive world, get a Magnaflow Black Series gas exhaust system. Seriously, this is the coolest system on the road.
- 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 4.6L V8, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 4.6L V8
- 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 5.7L V8, 5'7" Bed, CrewMax, 5.7L V8
- 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 4.6L V8, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 4.6L V8
- 2014-2017 Toyota Tundra 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 5.7L V8, 6'7" Bed, Double Cab, 5.7L V8
Magnaflow Black Series gas exhaust systems install easily without the need to drill or cut. Everything you need - hardware & install instructions - will be included with your order. Install instructions are also available on RealTruck.com. If you have questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.
|Magnaflow 15367 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 1 Year Finish Warranty
Magnaflow Black Series gas exhaust systems are backed by a limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel components, and a 1 year warranty on the black ceramic finish. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.