Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converter 445202
- 49 state legal converters comply with all EPA requirements
- Direct fit catalytic converters are designed to bolt on to the existing exhaust for quick and easy installation - no cutting or fabricating should be necessary
- Ribbed body gives added strength for excellent durability and long life
- Constructed of 100% stainless steel (unless noted, select metallic converters are available for off road use)
- Rust and oxidation resistant
- Built using a monolithic honeycomb catalyst
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong tight bond that prevents the catalyst from becoming loose and shifting
- All joints are welded 1/2" overlapped joints to ensure leak free quality
- Uses an OEM style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of heat protection and adds structural stability (some converters have been designed to no longer need a heat shield)
- Ships same day if order is placed by 1:00 PM CST
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Magnaflow offers both 49 state legal and California legal catalytic converters. 49 state legal converters cannot but sold or shipped to a California address. The California legal converters comply with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and can be sold to a California address.
For California Carb Approved Converters: Magnaflow has both PRE-OBDII Universal-Fit Catalytic Converters (California registered vehicle MADE BEFORE 1996.) and OBDII Universal-Fit California Compliant (California registered vehicle MADE IN 1996 AND AFTER.)
Whether you're looking for a catalytic converter replacement you can't do any better than Magnaflow direct-fit catalytic converters.
Magnaflow is the world leader in the manufacturing of automotive catalytic converters. Magnaflow direct-fit catalytic converters are feature a 100% stainless steel body and heat shield. They contain a low resistance ceramic catalyst, ribbed body construction, and funnel inlet and outlet for smooth exhaust flow. There's also an option for an exhaust manifold with integrated catalytic converter.
Being the world leader in cats, Magnaflow invests heavily in R&D to ensure they are offering the best catalytic converter on the market. MagnaFlow direct-fit catalytic converters are available for a massive selection of vehicle applications, everything from sports cars, full-size trucks, and everything that falls in between.
All MagnaFlow catalytic converters are 49 state legal to meet or exceed your states emissions laws. They also offer a full line of 50 state legal catalytic converters that are California CARB approved. All Magnaflow direct fit converters are designed for easy bolt on installation and require no cutting, welding, or bending.
Order NotesPlease Note: If you live in California, you must order a California approved converter to meet Carb emissions requirements. We are not authorized to ship 49 State converters to a California address.
Vehicles in New York State with CARB certification will require 49 state, OEM grade catalytic converters. Vehicles in New York State with EPA certification will require 49 state, non-OEM grade catalytic converters. Emissions tag is often found under the hood, on the strut tower, or the front core support.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- (2001) Chrysler Town and Country 3.3L, EFN: 1CRXT03.32DP, Ex. Order # D-193-100
- (2002) Chrysler Town and Country 3.8L, EFN: 2CRXT03.82D0, Ex. Order # D-193-100
- (2001) Chrysler Voyager 3.3L, EFN: 1CRXT03.32DP, Ex. Order # D-193-100
- (2001) Dodge Caravan 3.3L, EFN: 1CRXT03.32DP, Ex. Order # D-193-100
- (2001) Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6, EFN: 1CRXT03.32DP, Ex. Order # D-193-100, 3.3L V6
- (2002) Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6, EFN: 2CRXT03.82D0, Ex. Order # D-193-100, 3.8L V6
5 year / 50,000 miles / 25,000 Miles Emissions
Magnaflow warrants that its catalytic converters are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet State and Federal emission reduction requirements, and when the vehicle is properly maintained, the catalytic converter is warranted to meet such requirements for 25,000 miles from the time of installation and it will not constitute a safety hazard. Car Sound warrants its catalytic converters external shell, including end pipes to last 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from the date of installation. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet these warranty requirements.
49 state legal converters cannot be sold or shipped to California.
Most Direct Fit Catalytic Converters offer a direct bolt on design for quick and easy installation. At home installation of Direct Fit converters, with general hand tools is possible for most users with general mechanical knowledge. Some direct fit applications may require cutting and welding for optimal installation. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-216-5446.