Magnaflow Exhaust Tips
- Stainless Steel: Constructed of T-409 Stainless Steel that is more durable and lasts longer than chrome tips
- Availble in black or polished stainless steel finish
- For All Vehicles: MagnaFlow Tips will fit just about any vehicle whether it be for show, race, or work.
- Clamp or Weld on Design: MagnaFlow tips are available in both weld on and clamp on styles. Clamp on styles are easily mounted and installed in minutes with simple hand tools.
- Single or Double Wall: Tips are available in both double and single wall designs.
- Several Sizes: Tips are available in a wide variety of sizes with varying inlet and outlet diameters. Outlet sizes are available up to 6" in diameter.
- Several Designs: Several tip designs are available to help achieve the look you want. Tips are offered in round, oval, and square shapes with many different finish angles and bends.
- Lifetime Warranty: MagnaFlow products are back by a lifetime warranty.
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Magnaflow exhaust tips are constructed of T-409 polished stainless steel material. Magnaflow offers both weld and clamp on style tips for cars, hot rods, suv's, and pickups. Tips are even available for diesel pickup trucks with monster exhaust systems.
Available in stainless steel or black finish. Choose from single or double wall, or single or dual exit tips. Magnaflow offers tips in a variety of inlet sizes to fit just about any size exhaust system. They also offer outlet sizes up to 6" in diameter as well as a wide variety of tip shapes and angles. Tips are available in round, oval, or square designs. Testing has shown that Magnaflow's polished stainless steel tips will last up to 5 times longer than chrome tips. These tips are extremely durable, will shine for years to come, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
Magnaflow exhaust tips offer an easy installation, whether you want a simple clamp-on tip or a weld-on tip. Remember, measure twice and you'll only have to order once! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
The manufacturer warrants that all Magnaflow Performance products are free from defects. Most of our mufflers* are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||4.1|
|Ease of Installation||4.3|
|30 Customer Reviews|
|Ten minute to install. Look good. A little on the pricey side.|
Part #: MAG-35212 Posted on
|Looks great and would have been installation if I had ordered the right size inlet. I added a shim and it worked fine.|
Part #: MAG-35131 Posted on
|It welded good and looks great|
Part #: MAG-35130 Posted on
|I also have a glasspack which I used on my truck, and to extend and turn the exhaust down I used this and inverted it. Installation is easy with a muffler clamp.|
Part #: MAG-35210 Posted on
|2010 Tacoma. Welding ok. Finish somewhat blemished due to welding slag. I am returning this product. The clamp is actually much bigger than picture illustration and totally distracts from the tips nice appearance. I would recommend the welded type. As a follow-up. The return process was very easy. It took one day after request to receive return authorization and about a week to post credit.|