Magnaflow Performance Round Stainless Steel Muffler 12615
- Constructed of T-409 stainless steel for excellent looks, and even better durability
- Straight-through design eliminates back pressure, boosting performance
- Stainless steel mesh combined with a high-temperature acoustic suppression material reduce unwanted sounds waves that lead to droning
- Lap joints are overlapped by 1/2" and fully welded to eliminate leaks, and avoid distortion and cracking
- Magnaflow mufflers are reversible for a custom fit
- Ships same day if order is placed by 1:00 PM CST
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Looking for the best muffler on the internet? Of course you are; everyone wants the best for their ride and Magnaflow Performance mufflers – satin stainless steel have you covered. So, sit back, relax, and take a look at your truck's future muffler.
Magnaflow uses T-409 stainless steel when constructing their mufflers. The benefits of using stainless steel are increased looks, and most importantly, excellent durability. A straight-through design eliminates back-pressure, which reduces muffler temperature and increases performance. Magnaflow took the utmost care in designing this muffler to reduce droning. Stainless steel mesh combined with a high-temperature acoustic suppression material help to reduce undesirable sounds waves that lead to unwanted droning.
Stainless steel construction, fully welded lap joints, and a lifetime warranty ensures that you can be confident when you purchase a Magnaflow Performance muffler – satin stainless steel. Order yours today, and get on the road.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that all Magnaflow Performance products are free from defects. MagnaFlow mufflers are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
Magnaflow Performance mufflers can be easily installed right at home, without the need to drill or cut. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 877-216-5446.