Magnaflow Cat-Back Diesel Exhaust System 16962
- Large, straight-through design reduces exhaust flow restrictions, boosting horsepower and torque
- Constructed of T-409 stainless steel
- Non-DPF applications include polished stainless steel muffler & double walled polished stainless tips
- DPF applications include polished stainless steel muffler & muffler delete
- DPF applications include inter-cooled tips
- 1/2" overlapped welds help to ensure a leak-proof system
- Specifically designed to produce a deep, throaty without being overwhelming
- Baked by a lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Congrats, you've successfully found the best diesel exhaust system on the market. Magnaflow Performance Series diesel exhaust systems are the top-tier line offered by Magnaflow. Looking for outstanding performance, looks, durability and sound? Check, check, check, and check.
Constructed of 100% T-409 stainless steel, Performance Series exhausts are going to look great, as well as being ultra-durable. All non-DPF models include a polished stainless steel, straight-through muffler, as well as polished stainless steel double-wall exhaust tips. DPF models include a polished stainless steel muffler, a muffler-delete pipe, and inter-cooled tips.
Magnflow uses mandrel bent tubing to increase exhaust flow, which in turns helps to boost performance. An engine that can breathe is a happy engine, and factory exhaust is designed to perform adequate as well as being cheap to mass produce. Adequate and cheap? Not something you want describing you're truck's exhaust. Performance Series systems feature a straight-through design muffler, that further reduces flow restrictions, allowing for even better performance. Magnaflow uses 1/2" overlapped welds to create a durable, leak-proof system.
A lot of research goes into designing an exhaust system that sounds perfect. Magnaflow doesn't miss the mark with the Performance Series, which has an excellent combination of rumble, but without being overwhelming. The deep, throaty sound produced by this diesel exhaust will defiantly turn heads.
So, if you're ready for the best diesel exhaust system on the market, don't look any further. Magnaflow Performance Series diesel exhaust systems are going to sound great, increase horsepower, stand up to the rigors of the road, and look great all at the same time. Get yours today, and get on the road!
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 2500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2006) Chevy Silverado 3500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2006) GMC Sierra 2500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2006) GMC Sierra 3500 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 8' Bed, Crew Cab, 6.6L V8 Duramax, 8' Bed, Crew Cab
What are the primary differences between the Magnaflow diesel exhaust systems? Glad you asked…
Magnaflow Performance Series Diesel Exhaust System
Top of the line exhaust system from Magnaflow. Includes polished stainless steel muffler, and double-walled tip for non-DPF applications, and polished stainless steel muffler, muffler-delete pipe, and stainless steel inter-cooled tip for DPF applications. If you want the best, this is a good place to start.
Second tier exhaust from Magnaflow. Very similar to the Performance Series, but without the bells and whistles. Non-DPF applications include satin finished stainless steel muffler and a single wall, clamp-on tip. DPF applications include satin finish stainless steel muffler, muffler-delete pipe, and inter-cooled tip.
Pro Series allows for more customization, and is available in stainless steel as well as aluminum. Non-DPF applications include muffler, satin finish stainless steel or aluminum, but do not include exhaust tip. DPF applications includes a muffler-delete pipe, and an inter-cooled tip, but does not include a muffler.
This series allows for the most customization of any line. Available in stainless steel or aluminum, the Custom Series is perfect for the builder who wants to choose their own converter, muffler and tip. Only available for non-DPF, includes a stainless steel or aluminum muffler-delete pipe, but does not include tip. Ready to put your personal stamp on an exhaust, this is a great place to start.
The Black Series is the same exhaust system as the premier Performance Series, except it has a high-temperature satin black ceramic applied from the tail pipe to tip. Includes polished stainless steel muffler, and double-walled tip for non-DPF applications, and polished stainless steel muffler, muffler-delete pipe, and black ceramic coated inter-cooled tip for DPF applications.
Built for the off-roader in mind, the Off-Road Series is built using stainless steel, includes a satin finished stainless steel muffler, but does not include a tail pipe. This line features a turn down tip, which is ideal for vehicles were tail pipe clearance could be reduced because of heavy trailering. The Off-Road Series is only available for non-DPF applications. Planning on bouncing around off-road and don’t want to wreck your exhaust, get the right exhaust, and stop worrying.
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please see the installation manual below. You may also call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
|Magnaflow 16962 Installation Instructions|