Magnaflow RockCrawler Series Exhaust System
- Constructed using T-304 stainless steel
- Designed to work with after-market bumpers
- Specially designed tail-pipe allows for maximum rear axle travel
- Mandrel bent tubing allows for maximum exhaust flow, meaning maximum power gains
- High flow straight through designed muffler for decreased exhaust resistance
- Dyno tested to ensure horsepower and torque gains
- Easy installation
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Ships same day if order is placed by 1:00 PM CST
- Made in the USA - Oceanside, CA
Challenge everything mother nature can throw at you with a Magnaflow RockCrawler exhaust system. Your Jeep wants to work, and nothing is worse than having you rear axle bouncing off your tail-pipe, but that can be easily fixed with a Rock Crawler exhaust system.
Constructed of durable T-304 stainless steel, this exhaust is going to stand up the corrosion and rust. A high travel tail-pipe allows for increased axle travel, which means you can run over more rocks. Magnaflow doesn't make a exhaust that doesn't improve over factory, and this is no exception, and it's been dyno tested to prove it. Mandrel bent piping increases exhaust flow, which in turn increases horsepower and torque.
Backed by a liftime warranty, and made in the USA, so there shouldn't be any doubts about whether or not you're getting a high quality product. Order yours today, and take on the trail!
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Magnaflow RockCrawler exhaust systems are backed by a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. If you have questions, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Magnaflow RockCrawler series exhaust systems are easy to install right at home. Basically, remove old exhaust, attach new exhaust with supplied hangers, and fire up the engine. No welding or cutting, just some wrenching. Give us a call if you have any questions.