Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converter 51175
- 49 state legal converters comply with all EPA requirements
- California CARB approved & certified converters comply with California emissions laws
- Ribbed body design increases durability and longevity
- Constructed of 100% T-409 stainless steel that won’t rust or oxidize
- Monolithic honeycomb catalyst is designed to maintain factory air flow
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong bond that prevents the catalyst from becoming loose and shifting
- 1/2" overlapped welds ensure a leak-proof converter and increased durability
- Most Magnaflow catalytic converters use an OEM style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of heat protection and adds structural stability. Some converters have been designed to no longer need a heat shield
- Ships same day if order is placed by 1:00 PM CST
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Magnaflow offers both 49 state legal and California legal catalytic converters. 49 state legal converters cannot but sold or shipped to a California address. The California legal converters comply with the California Air Resources Board and can be sold to a California address.
For California Carb Approved Converters: Magnaflow has both PRE-OBDII Universal-Fit Catalytic Converters (California registered vehicle MADE BEFORE 1996.) and OBDII Universal-Fit California Compliant (California registered vehicle MADE IN 1996 AND AFTER.)
Catalytic converters are specifically designed to keep pollutants out of the air, but replacing a failing converter isn't only for the environmentally-conscious; it'll also bring your ride back to it's original self. Magnaflow semi-universal catalytic converters are a great way to bring your vehicle up to code, and while also restoring the original exhaust flow. Magnaflow uses a ceramic catalyst that is ideal for allowing airflow. A ribbed body design coupled with overlapped welds help to ensure a durable catalytic converter.
Magnaflow offers a massive selection of semi-universal catalytic converters. All Magnaflow catalytic converters are 49 state legal to meet or exceed your states emissions laws, and there is also a full line of 50 state legal catalytic converters that are California CARB approved.
So, if your catalytic converter is rattling, and something smells like rotten eggs, you're in luck. Magnaflow semi-universal catalytic converters are the solution you've been looking for. Get yours today, and get your ride back on the road.
Order NotesPlease Note: If you live in California, you must order a California approved converter to meet Carb emissions requirements. We are not authorized to ship 49 State converters to a California address.
Vehicles in New York State with CARB certification will require 49 state, OEM grade catalytic converters. Vehicles in New York State with EPA certification will require 49 state, non-OEM grade catalytic converters. Emissions tag is often found under the hood, on the strut tower, or the front core support.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2007-2008 Audi Q7 Front Driver Side | 3.6L, To Chassis Number 4l-7-076 620
- 2007-2008 Audi Q7 Front Passenger Side | 3.6L, To Chassis Number 4l-7-076 620
- 2007-2010 Audi Q7 Rear | 3.6L
- 1998-2002 Chevy Camaro Driver Side | 5.7L
- 1998-2002 Chevy Camaro Passenger Side | 5.7L
- 2005-2006 Chevy Malibu Front | 3.5L
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Front Driver Side | 5.0L V8, 5.0L V8
- 1999-2001 Ford Explorer Front Passenger Side | 5.0L V8, 5.0L V8
- (2004) Ford Mustang Front Driver Side | 4.6L V8, 4.6L V8
- (2004) Ford Mustang Front Passenger Side | 4.6L V8, 4.6L V8
- 2001-2006 Ford Ranger Front | 2.3L L4
- 2001-2009 Mazda B-Series Front | 2.3L, B2300
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Driver Side | 5.0L
- 1999-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Passenger Side | 5.0L
- 2001-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Front Driver Side | 3.0L
- 2001-2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Front Passenger Side | 3.0L
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Front | 2.4L L4, 2.4L L4
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Front | 2.7L L4, 2.7L L4
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Front | 3.4L V6, 3.4L V6
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Front | 3.4L V6, 3.4L V6
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I choose the proper semi-universal catalytic converter for my vehicle?
Answer: For more information on how to correctly select a semi-universal catalytic converter, please see the following video.
5 year / 50,000 miles / 25,000 Miles Emissions
Magnaflow warrants that its catalytic converters are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet State and Federal emission reduction requirements, and when the vehicle is properly maintained, the catalytic converter is warranted to meet such requirements for 25,000 miles from the time of installation and it will not constitute a safety hazard. Car Sound warrants its catalytic converters external shell, including end pipes to last 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from the date of installation. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet these warranty requirements.
49 state legal converters cannot be sold or shipped to California.
Magnaflow semi-universal catalytic converters do not come with hardware or additional piping, and will most likely require cutting and drilling to install. If that doesn't sound like your idea of a good afternoon, Magnaflow also offers direct-fit catalytic converters, which are require no cutting or welding. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.