Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converter 99204HM
- Converters are designed to allow for increased exhaust flow, helping to boost engine performance
- 49 state legal converters comply with all EPA requirements
- California CARB approved & certified converters comply with California emissions laws
- Ribbed body design increases durability and longevity
- Constructed of 100% T-409 stainless steel that won’t rust or oxidize
- Monolithic honeycomb catalyst is designed for maximum flow and surface area, reducing flow restrictions
- Seam welded close to the converter body for a strong bond that prevents the catalyst from becoming loose and shifting
- 1/2" overlapped welds ensure a leak-proof converter and increased durability
- Most Magnaflow catalytic converters use an OEM style ribbed heat shield that creates a rigid wall of heat protection and adds structural stability. Some converters have been designed to no longer need a heat shield
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Magnaflow offers both 49 state legal and California legal catalytic converters. 49 state legal converters cannot but sold or shipped to a California address. The California legal converters comply with the California Air Resources Board and can be sold to a California address.
For California Carb Approved Converters: Magnaflow has both PRE-OBDII Universal-Fit Catalytic Converters (California registered vehicle MADE BEFORE 1996.) and OBDII Universal-Fit California Compliant (California registered vehicle MADE IN 1996 AND AFTER.)
Catalytic converters are specifically designed to keep pollutants out of the air, but replacing a failing converter isn't only for the environmentally-conscious; it will also help restore lost horsepower to your ride. Magnaflow semi-universal catalytic converters are a great way to bring your vehicle up to code, and maybe find some of that missing performance.
Magnaflow catalytic converters are designed to scrub exhaust for harmful elements, while also being as non-restrictive to exhaust flow as possible. Magnaflow uses a ceramic catalyst that is ideal for allowing airflow. A ribbed body design coupled with overlapped welds help to ensure a durable catalytic converter.
Magnaflow offers a massive selection of semi-universal catalytic converters. All Magnaflow catalytic converters are 49 state legal to meet or exceed your states emissions laws, and there is also a full line of 50 state legal catalytic converters that are California CARB approved.
So, if your catalytic converter is rattling, and something smells like rotten eggs, you're in luck. Magnaflow semi-universal catalytic converters are the solution you've been looking for. Get yours today, and get your ride back on the road.
Order NotesPlease Note: If you live in California, you must order a California approved converter to meet Carb emissions requirements. We are not authorized to ship 49 State converters to a California address.
Vehicles in New York State with CARB certification will require 49 state, OEM grade catalytic converters. Vehicles in New York State with EPA certification will require 49 state, non-OEM grade catalytic converters. Emissions tag is often found under the hood, on the strut tower, or the front core support.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2006-2007 Cadillac SRX Driver Side | 3.6L
- 2006-2007 Cadillac SRX Passenger Side | 3.6L
- 1997-1999 Chevy Malibu 2.4L
- (2004) Chevy Malibu Front Driver Side | 3.5L
- (2004) Chevy Malibu Front Passenger Side | 3.5L
- 2004-2005 Chevy Malibu Rear | 2.2L
- 1999-2000 Chevy Tracker Rear | 1.6L
- 1999-2003 Chevy Tracker Rear | 2.0L
- (2004) Dodge Dakota 3.7L V6, 2WD, 3.7L V6
- (2004) Dodge Dakota 3.7L V6, 4WD, 3.7L V6
- (2004) Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8, 2WD, 4.7L V8
- (2004) Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8, 4WD, 4.7L V8
- 2005-2006 Dodge Dakota 3.7L V6, 3.7L V6
- (2004) Dodge Durango Driver Side | 4.7L V8
- 2005-2006 Dodge Durango 3.7L V6
- 2005-2007 Dodge Durango 4.7L V8
- 2006-2010 Ford Explorer Driver Side | 4.0L V6
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Driver Side | 4.0L V6
- 1996-1998 Ford Mustang Driver Side Center | 4.6L V8
- 1996-1998 Ford Mustang Passenger Side Center | 4.6L V8
- 2001-2006 Ford Ranger Front | 4.0L V6
- 2004-2006 Ford Ranger Front | 3.0L V6
- 1996-1999 Ford Taurus Front | 3.0L V6, Eng. Code U, w/ AX4N Transmission
- 1996-1999 Ford Taurus Front | 3.0L V6, LX, Eng. Code S
- 2006-2010 Honda Civic Rear | 1.3L, Hybrid
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V 2.0L
- 1996-1997 Honda Odyssey 2.2L
- 2001-2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Rear | 2.7L, Federal Emission Equipped
- 1998-2000 Infiniti QX Rear Driver Side | 3.3L, California Emission Equipped, QX4
- 1998-2000 Infiniti QX Rear Passenger Side | 3.3L, California Emission Equipped, QX4
- (1999) Jeep Cherokee 4.0L L6, California Emission Equipped
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front | 4.0L L6
- 2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Driver Side | 4.7L V8
- 2002-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front | 4.7L V8
- 2005-2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6
- (2000) Jeep Wrangler Front | 4.0L L6, California Emission Equipped
- 2001-2003 Jeep Wrangler Front | 4.0L L6
- 2004-2006 Mazda B-Series Front | 3.0L, B3000
- 2004-2006 Mazda B-Series Front | 4.0L, B4000
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz M Class Driver Side | 3.2L, ML320
- 1999-2001 Mercedes Benz M Class Driver Side | 4.3L, ML430
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz M Class Front | 3.2L, ML320
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz M Class Passenger Side | 3.2L, ML320
- 1999-2001 Mercedes Benz M Class Passenger Side | 4.3L, ML430
- 1999-2002 Mercedes Benz M Class Rear | 3.2L, ML320
- 2006-2010 Mercury Mountaineer Driver Side | 4.0L
- 1996-1998 Mercury Villager Rear | 3.0L
- 2005-2009 Nissan Frontier Driver Side | 4.0L V6
- 2005-2009 Nissan Frontier Passenger Side | 4.0L V6
- 1998-2000 Nissan Pathfinder Rear Driver Side | 3.3L, California Emission Equipped
- 1998-2000 Nissan Pathfinder Rear Passenger Side | 3.3L, California Emission Equipped
- 2005-2009 Nissan Pathfinder Driver Side | 4.0L
- 2005-2009 Nissan Pathfinder Passenger Side | 4.0L
- 1996-1998 Nissan Quest Rear | 3.0L
- 2005-2009 Nissan Xterra Driver Side | 4.0L
- 2005-2009 Nissan Xterra Passenger Side | 4.0L
- 1999-2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara Rear | 2.5L
- 1999-2001 Suzuki Vitara Rear | 1.6L
- 1999-2003 Suzuki Vitara Rear | 2.0L
- (2003) Suzuki XL-7 2.7L
- 2003-2004 Toyota 4Runner Driver Side | 4.0L V6
- 2003-2004 Toyota 4Runner Passenger Side | 4.0L V6
- 2001-2003 Toyota Sienna Front | 3.0L
- 1996-2000 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L L4, 2.4L L4
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How do I choose the proper semi-universal catalytic converter for my vehicle?
Answer: For more information on how to correctly select a semi-universal catalytic converter, please see the following video.
Magnaflow semi-universal catalytic converters do not come with hardware or additional piping, and will most likely require cutting and drilling to install. If that doesn't sound like your idea of a good afternoon, Magnaflow also offers direct-fit catalytic converters, which are require no cutting or welding. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 877-216-5446.
5 year / 50,000 miles / 25,000 Miles Emissions
Magnaflow warrants that its catalytic converters are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet State and Federal emission reduction requirements, and when the vehicle is properly maintained, the catalytic converter is warranted to meet such requirements for 25,000 miles from the time of installation and it will not constitute a safety hazard. Car Sound warrants its catalytic converters external shell, including end pipes to last 5 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, from the date of installation. This catalytic converter has been designed and manufactured to meet these warranty requirements.
49 state legal converters cannot be sold or shipped to California.