Magnaflow Muffler 13259
- Stainless steel construction for great durability and looks
- Large diameter perforated core performs better than a louvered style core
- Triple chamber specifically designed to reduce unwanted resonance while increasing horsepower
- Joints on Magnaflow mufflers are overlapped 1/2" and fully welded to offer leak free quality
- All welded, overlapped joints avoid distortion and cracking
- MagnaFlow mufflers are reversible to allow a custom fit
- Ships same day if order is placed by 1:00 PM CST
- Made in the USA – Oceanside, CA
Upgrading your muffler doesn't necessarily mean that you have to wake the dead. Magnaflow XL 3-chamber mufflers are designed for that perfect balance between increased performance and growl.
Magnaflow uses a combination of large diameter perforated tubing and sound baffles to reduce resonance while also created the much sought after horsepower. The baffles are strategically placed to reflect sound waves, creating an ideal amount of exhaust rumble. Magnaflow uses 100% T-409 stainless steel that is going to look great, while also standing up to the elements. Xl muffler's large diameter perforated core helps to eliminate the flow restrictions that are common in a louvered style core.
If you're looking for a muffler that is all bite with half the bark, don't look any further than Magnaflow XL 3-chamber mufflers. The perfect blend of horsepower and rumble, you won't be disappointed with your choice. Buy yours today!
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value|
|Ease of Installation|
|1 Customer Review|
6 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that all Magnaflow Performance products are free from defects. MagnaFlow Mufflers are warranted against blowouts and defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which it was originally installed. The warranty is void if the muffler is not installed properly on the vehicle for which it is designed.
Magnaflow XL 3-chamber mufflers are easy to install, and can be done right at home. All orders will include everything you need to weld these bad boys on to your ride. If you have any questions please give us a call at 877-216-5446.