MaxTrac 2.5" Complete Lift Kit K880731
- Maintains OEM ride quality while achieving maximum lift
- Allows installation of bigger wheels and tires
- Fast and easy installation
- Steel kits have a durable powder coat finish
- All mounting hardware is included
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA – Anaheim, CA
Whether you want to lift your truck using your stock wheels or you want to add a set of off road monsters, MaxTrac 2.5" complete lift kits add the extra clearance and look you're trying to achieve!
These lift kits are simple and effective, delivering true additional clearance while maintaining a factory like ride. The upgraded suspension components that make up these kits are designed to take the place of your factory parts and install in their place. This makes installation quick and easy without the need for drilling or modifying your factory suspension.
Lift your truck right and order one of the high quality MaxTrac 2.5" complete lift kits today! All components come backed by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- 2001-2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2001-2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having it professional installed. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.