MaxTrac lowering Kit K330935
- Available in many different styles from sporty to aggressive
- Improves the handling and steering of your truck or SUV
- Drop kits up to 6" available
- Includes everything needed for easy installation
- Heavy duty components
- Lifetime warranty
Lowering your truck or SUV is simple and easy with MaxTrac lowering kits. With a wide-variety of lowering styles available, you can customize your suspension the way you want to for improved handling and a sporty/aggressive stance.
Most MaxTrac drop kits also include performance shocks and they all come with new mounting hardware. If you prefer a more firm ride, there are kits available with lowering springs. And if you like the way your truck rides now, but still want the improved handling, steering response, and stance, many applications have kits that retain the OE springs with drop spindles. Lowering the rear can be mild with using lowering shackles or block kits, or can be wild with axle flip kits giving you up to 6" of drop. MaxTrac adds a durable powdercoat finish on all steel components to prevent corrosion.
Order your MaxTrac lowering kit today to get a killer look and the maximum drop without sacrificing your comfort! MaxTrac is so confident in their drop kits that they offer a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.3L V6, 2WD
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 4.8L V8, 2WD
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3L V8, 2WD
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 6.0L V8, 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4.3L V6, 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 4.8L V8, 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 5.3L V8, 2WD
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, 6.0L V8, 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4.3L V6, 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L V8, 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L V8, 2WD
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 6.0L V8, 2WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4.3L V6, 2WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 4.8L V8, 2WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 5.3L V8, 2WD
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, 6.0L V8, 2WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a professional installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.