MaxTrac Lowering Spindles 100520H
- Improves vehicle handling
- Retains your factory ride quality
- Makes lowering the front of your truck or SUV easy
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Sold in pairs
Lowering the front of your vehicle using drop spindles is a great way to get the look you want without ruining your factory ride quality or comfort.
MaxTrac lowering spindles are designed to lower your truck or SUV without requiring any cutting or modification to your vehicle, making them a perfect choice for the DIY garage monkey. These lowering spindles are made from one piece ductile steel and exceed OEM quality standards without affecting how your vehicle needs to be aligned.
All suspension components from MaxTrac come backed by a limited lifetime warranty, so you can rest easy knowing that your MaxTrac lowering spindles are guaranteed for life. Give your truck the look you want and get your drop spindles coming today!
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Extended Cab, 2WD, Extended Cab
- 1990-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 Regular Cab, 2WD, 454SS, Regular Cab
- 1992-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 2WD
- 1988-1991 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 Extended Cab, 2WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels, Extended Cab
- 1992-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2WD
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 Extended Cab, 2WD, Extended Cab
- 1992-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 2WD
- 1988-1991 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 Extended Cab, 2WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels, Extended Cab
- 1992-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 2WD, w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 2WD
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 2WD
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a professional installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.