MaxTrac Rear Block Kit 810040
- Heavy duty cast or solid steel construction
- An economical way to lift the rear of your truck or SUV
- No pinion shims required
- New U-bolts are available
If you do a lot of hauling or towing, you understand how weight distribution can affect the performance of your truck. You can help distribute the weight of your cargo and improve the towing performance of your truck with MaxTrac rear block kits.
These block kits are designed to take the place of your factory blocks and are available in cast iron or solid steel. The taller blocks will increase your rake, eliminate the dangers of stacked blocks, and they work well with most leveling kits.
All the necessary mounting hardware is included. Even new U-bolts come with each kit. The average time to install a rear block kit is about an hour to an hour and a half. Make towing or hauling with your truck better and safer with a MaxTrac rear block kit, you won't regret it!
- 1988-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Heavy Duty
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe
- 1994-2008 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1997-2003 Ford F150
- (2004) Ford F150 Heritage
- (1997) Ford F250 Light Duty
- (1998) Ford F250
- (1999) Ford F250 Light Duty
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500
- 1988-1991 GMC Jimmy Full Size
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Heavy Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Heavy Duty
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon
- 2005-2013 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6 Lug Wheels
- 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a profession installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.
|MaxTrac 810010 Installation Instructions|
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.