MaxTrac Shocks for Lifted Trucks 2400LL-3/MXT-2400LL-3
- Designed for stock or lifted trucks & SUVs
- Nitrogen charged internal chamber for consistent performance
- Maintains a comfortable ride quality
- Allows for proper suspension travel
- Improved handling and control
One thing you'll want to consider if you are lifting your truck or SUV is a new set of shocks designed specifically to maintain the correct shock travel length. MaxTrac shocks for lifted trucks would be a good choice to make.
There are shocks for trucks or SUVs with up to 4" of lift or with stock suspension. All shocks are sold in pairs and come with a specific hardware pack to fit your particular needs. MaxTrac has designed these performance shocks as direct replacement items, so installation should be fairly quick and easy.
All MaxTrac shocks for lifted trucks are protected with durable powdercoat finish so they look good and resist rust. These sleek shocks even come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1982-1994 Chevy Blazer S10, w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1982-1994 Chevy Blazer S10, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1995-1997 Chevy Blazer w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1995-2004 Chevy Blazer w/ 0-2" of drop
- 2004-2010 Chevy Colorado 2WD, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1982-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1992-1999 Chevy Suburban 2WD, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe 2WD, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 2004-2010 GMC Canyon 2WD, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1982-1997 GMC Jimmy S15, w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1982-1994 GMC Jimmy S15, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1995-2005 GMC Jimmy w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 Pickup w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1991-2004 GMC Sonoma w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 2WD, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon 2WD, w/ 0-2" of drop
- 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler w/ 2" Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a professional installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.