MaxTrac Shocks for Lifted Trucks 2400LL-4/MT-2400LL-4
- Designed for stock or lifted trucks & SUVs
- Nitrogen charged internal chamber for consistent performance
- Maintains a comfortable ride quality
- Allows for proper suspension travel
- Improved handling and control
One thing you'll want to consider if you are lifting your truck or SUV is a new set of shocks designed specifically to maintain the correct shock travel length. MaxTrac shocks for lifted trucks would be a good choice to make.
There are shocks for trucks or SUVs with up to 4" of lift or with stock suspension. All shocks are sold in pairs and come with a specific hardware pack to fit your particular needs. MaxTrac has designed these performance shocks as direct replacement items, so installation should be fairly quick and easy.
All MaxTrac shocks for lifted trucks are protected with durable powdercoat finish so they look good and resist rust. These sleek shocks even come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Light Duty, w/ 0-2" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ 0-2" Lift
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body, w/ Stock Suspension
- 2008-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ Stock Suspension
- 1994-2017 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ Stock Suspension
- 1998-2011 Ford Ranger w/ Stock Suspension
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 0-2" Lift
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Light Duty, w/ 0-2" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, Light Duty, w/ 0-2" Lift
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body, w/ Stock Suspension
- 2008-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ Stock Suspension
- 1998-2009 Mazda B-Series w/ Stock Suspension
- 2004-2012 Nissan Titan w/ 0-2" Lift
- 2004-2012 Nissan Titan w/ Stock Suspension
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 1500 w/ Stock Suspension
Since MaxTrac suspension components are designed to replace or enhance your existing suspension, there is no cutting or other modifications required to ensure a proper fit. You could install your own suspension, although we do recommend having a profession installation. MaxTrac recommends having your alignment checked after installing new suspension and adjusting your headlights if you have altered your ride height.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MaxTrac offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their suspension products against any defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not cover finish, racing applications, incorrect installations, abuse, neglect, or use on commercial vehicles. MaxTrac will repair or replace your item at their discretion. MaxTrac will not cover any costs incurred due to installation or removal of products, towing, freight, rental vehicles, or any other incidental or associated cost.