MBRP Diesel Truck Muffler Delete Pipe MDDS927
- Fuel Your Obsession: If you feel the need to be constantly tinkering with your truck, then MBRP is your new best friend. They offer a line of exhaust system accessories that allows new set ups including muffler delete pipes, cat delete pipes, and replacement down pipes.
- Bigger Exhaust Flow: If you've ever wondered how your truck would perform without a cat, MBRP can help you explore new territories. By adding a muffler or cat delete pipe, you further reduce restrictions and back pressure. If you are doing heavy towing or have a lot of mods, it may be necessary to do everything you can to lower EGTs.
- Vehicle Specific: MBRP takes pride in offering products that fit right the first time, every time. All of their exhaust system accessories are vehicle specific for an easy fit.
- Stainless Steel: Like their exhaust systems, MBRP offers their accessories a several materials. Choose from aluminized steel for the best value; or T409 or T304 stainless steel if you need the best looks and protection.
Some people are just never satisfied. They always feel the need to be tinkering and trying new things. The folks at MBRP understand this and now they are going to feed your addiction. They are now offering a full line of exhaust system accessories for your diesel pickup truck. Whether you drive a Cummins, Duramax, or Powerstroke; MBRP gives you the option to tune your exhaust to your own personal preference. They offer a complete line of delete pipes for those who need a completely straight through exhaust with minimal restriction. MBRP is one of the only companies to offer a delete pipe for dual exhaust systems that offers quick and easy installation. Also available are cat delete pipes, down pipes, hangers, and high flow mufflers assemblies. Pieces are available in either Aluminized Steel and T304 or T409 Stainless Steel. All accessories are precisely bent for a perfect fit that is vehicle specific.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 1998-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L L6 Cummins
- 1998-2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L L6 Cummins
- (1999) Ford F250 Super Duty, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2000-2003 Ford F250 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F250 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 1999-2003 Ford F350 7.3L V8 Powerstroke, 7.3L V8 Powerstroke
- 2003-2007 Ford F350 6.0L V8 Powerstroke, 6.0L V8 Powerstroke
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L V8 Duramax
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, 6.6L V8 Duramax
Limited Lifetime SS / 3 Years Black / 3 Years Aluminized Steel / 1 Year on Ceramic Coating
304 stainless steel systems - limited lifetime warranty
409 stainless steel systems - limited lifetime warranty
Aluminized steel systems - Three (3) years
Black ceramic coated aluminized steel systems - Three (3) years for the components and One (1) year for the ceramic coating
Remember: You MUST send your warranty card and a proof of purchase to MBRP to activate your warranty. All warranties are from the date of purchase