MBRP Performance Diesel Resonator R1009
- Classic MBRP Sound: If you want to get that classic MBRP sound out of your truck, then you need one of these mufflers. Their distinct sound has been often imitated but never duplicated. MBRP hand tunes their mufflers to offer increased performance with an unmatched sound.
- High Flow Core: MBRP mufflers feature a straight through design for less restriction. A spiraled core accelerates gases through the muffler. All MBRP mufflers feature fully welded seams and high density packing for long life and consistent sound.
- 4" and 5" Sizes: MBRP mufflers are available in 4" and 5" sizes to fit any performance diesel exhaust system.
- Stainless Steel: Choose from either aluminized, T409 stainless, or T304 stainless steel. Regardless of material, you are getting the sweetest sounding, best performing muffler on the market.
- Resonator: If you really want an aggressive tone out of your truck, try one of MBRP's exclusive resonators. They are available to fit 4" exhaust systems and are the perfect tool to modify sound levels to where you want them to be.
If you want the best sounding truck on the street, then you need to get an authentic MBRP muffler today. Each muffler is fully designed to create a deep, throaty tone that screams performance. All mufflers feature fully welded seams and a straight through design. A high flow, spiraled core accelerates gas flow through the muffler while long lasting high density packing ensures consistent sound and long life. Mufflers are available in 4" and 5" sizes in either aluminized steel or T-409 and T-304 stainless steel. If you really want a unique sound, try one of MBRP's custom resonators. It allows you to personalize the tone or your truck to attain the tone you desire.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
InstallationThis product offers an easy, at home no drill installation. The installation manual is clear cut and easy to read. For additional information, please call us toll free at 1-866-309-1907 or 701-253-5906.
Limited Lifetime SS / 3 Years Black / 3 Years Aluminized Steel / 1 Year on Ceramic Coating
T304 stainless steel systems and T409 stainless steel systems have a limited lifetime warranty. Aluminized steel systems carry a three year warranty. Black ceramic coated aluminized steel systems have a three years for the components and one year for the ceramic coating.
Remember: You MUST send your warranty card and a proof of purchase to MBRP to activate your warranty. All warranties are from the date of purchase. If you have any questions, give us a call at 877-216-5446.