MBRP Performance Smokers Truck Stack System S8110409
- Big Rig Look: MBRP Smokers Stacks give your truck a unique look unlike anything else on the block. If you want your truck to stand out, a set of these stacks will give your truck a big, rugged look.
- Deep Rumble: Smokers Stacks offer a sound unmatched by any traditional exhaust. Stacks offer a low, deep rumble that will put a smile on your face every time you're on the throttle.
- Complete Systems: Complete, vehicle specific exhaust systems are available. Choose from single or dual stack systems with stacks of your choice. Please Note: Stacks must be purchased separately.
- Polished Stacks: MBRP Smoker Stacks are constructed of T304 polished stainless steel to offer the best looking stacks on the market. They are available in 36" and 48" heights and fit all 4" exhaust systems. All stacks include stainless steel band clamps.
- MBRP Quality: Smokers Truck Stacks feature the same great fit and finish as their traditional exhaust systems. Each system is precisely constructed for perfect fit the first time, every time.
- Easy Installation: Smokers Stacks mount in the front of your truck bed for limited loss of useable space. Both single and dual systems only require one hole to be cut in the bed. All components bolt together, eliminating any cutting or welding.
- Optional Diamond Plate Cover: The optional Diamond Plate Cover was designed to hide the exhaust in your bed and provide a clean, professional look.
MBRP diesel exhaust stacks are back. The trendiest styles have a way of coming back around, just look at the resurrection of diesel truck exhaust stacks. Once popular, now returned, you see them all over the place; on the street, at the drags, and in all the latest magazines. Some people love them because of the deep rumble they make when cruising down the road. For others it's the big rig look and polished stainless steel crowning their truck. Whether you want diesel exhaust stacks for show or for go, MBRP has you covered with their line of Smokers Exhaust Stacks. For free flowing performance from the turbo back, these exhaust stacks will give you increased performance, an unbeatable sound, and head turning looks. You will get the same great MBRP quality and craftsmanship, with industries hottest look. MBRP Smokers Stacks come with a complete turbo back system that exits (in one spot) through the front of your truck bed. Choose from either single or dual stack exhaust systems with your option of stack pipes (sold separately) featuring several sizes and tip looks. All Smokers stacks are constructed of T304 mirror polished stainless steel. They are available in two lengths and are compatible with all 4" exhaust systems. Also available is the optional Diamond Plate bed plate cover to offer a clean finished look for the front of your truck bed.View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2007-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L L6 Cummins, Mega Cab, FilterBack (SINGLE Stacks), Mega Cab
- 2007-2017 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L L6 Cummins, Mega Cab, FilterBack (SINGLE Stacks), Mega Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 2500 6.7L L6 Cummins, Mega Cab, FilterBack (SINGLE Stacks), Mega Cab
- 2010-2017 Ram Truck 3500 6.7L L6 Cummins, Mega Cab, FilterBack (SINGLE Stacks), Mega Cab
Limited Lifetime SS / 3 Years Black / 3 Years Aluminized Steel / 1 Year on Ceramic Coating
The MBRP Smokers Truck Stacks are covered by a manufacturer's warranty as follows:
Pro Series (T-304 stainless steel) - Lifetime warranty. XP Series (T-409 stainless steel) - Lifetime warranty. Installer Series (Aluminized) - Three (3) years. Black Series - Three (3) years for the components; One (1) year for the coating. Performance and PLM Series - Two (2) years. Remember: You MUST send your warranty card and a proof of purchase to MBRP to activate your warranty. All warranties are from the date of purchase.
Please call 1-877-216-5446 if you have any questions.