Method Matte Black 106 Beadlock Wheels MR10679060944B
- Matte bronze finish
- Forged 6061 aluminum beadlock ring finished in matte black
- Grade 8 zinc plated mounting hardware
- Recessed hardware for 360 degree sheer protection
- Center bore machined to be hub centric
- Lightweight and TPMS compatible
- Machined logo
- Sold Individually
Through years of race experience and rigorous FEA testing, Method had managed to bring an extremely durable yet light-weight beadlock to the hardcore enthusiast and racer. The Bronze 106 Beadlock is TPMS compatible, has a decorative center cap, and a unique concave design. Included with the wheel is a matte black forged 6061 beadlock ring along with Grade 8 Zinc plated mounting hardware. Sizes offered are 17" with applications for numerous off road vehicles. For specific Jeep JK and '04-up F150/Raptor applications, the center bores are machined to be hub-centric.
Method designs wheels to the highest performance standards to meet all expectations when driven on and off-road. Bringing race inspired designs to the masses with street and off-road applications with a commitment to quality and performance.
Method Race Wheels is committed to bring you the finest quality products with the most complete line-up of off road race wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 Legacy (2018 Body Style)
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2019 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2019 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 Limited (2018 Body Style)
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2019 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2019 GMC Yukon XL
- 2004-2015 Nissan Armada
- 2017-2019 Nissan Armada
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2019 Nissan Titan
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
- 1995-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1996-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-Lug wheels
- 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Race and Beadlock Wheels (100, 200 and 400 Series) are for race and off-road use only and are not subject to any structural or cosmetic warranty because of the conditions these wheels are intended to be used for.
Verify fitment before mounting tires to ensure no rubbing. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you may need to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.