Method Bronze 605 NV Wheels MR60521060924N
- Bronze Finish
- Available in 20x10 and 20x12
- 20x10 has a 3” lip and the 20x12 has a 5.25” lip
- Removable stainless steel hardware around the "Street-Loc" lip
- Snap in center cap for 5/6 lug
- Bolt on cap for 8 lug
- Embossed logo
Leading off the 600 Series is the MR605 NV. As the name hints, this wheel is an evolution of the popular MR305 NV with more aggressive dimensions including 20x10 and 20x12. Method's signature 'Street-Loc' lip is standard on the one-piece wheel and includes removable stainless steel bolts around the lip. For those who are after a deep-dish look, this is going to be a contender. The 20x10 has a 3" lip and the 20x12 has a 5.25" lip. A bolt-on aluminum center ring houses a snap in cap with a raised Method logo for 5 & 6 lug applications with a bolt-on cap for 8 lug. Around the bolt circle are two massive debossed Method logos. With stout load ratings of 2650 lbs. for 5 & 6 lug applications and 3640 lbs. for 8 lug, these wheels will be right at home on lifted trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
Method designs wheels to the highest performance standards to meet all expectations when driven on and off-road. Bringing race inspired designs to the masses with street and off-road applications with a commitment to quality and performance.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from structural failure and a 2 year warranty on the finish, Method Race Wheels is committed to bring you the finest quality products with the most complete line-up of off road race wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
Lug nuts are not included with wheel orders (Note - Mounted and balanced wheel and tire packages do include lug nuts as part of promotion). New lug nuts are recommended with any wheel order. Check out the lug nuts RealTruck.com has available here - Lug Nuts.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2019) Chevy Silverado 1500 Legacy (2018 Body Style)
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2019 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2019 Chevy Tahoe
- (2019) Dodge Ram 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels)
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2019) GMC Sierra 1500 Limited (2018 Body Style)
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2019 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2019 GMC Yukon XL
- 2004-2015 Nissan Armada
- 2017-2019 Nissan Armada
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2019 Nissan Titan
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
- (2019) Ram Truck 1500 New Body (w/ 6-Lug Wheels)
- 1995-2019 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1996-2015 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2016-2019 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 2 Year Finish Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Verify fitment before mounting tires to ensure no rubbing. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you may need to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.