Method Matte Black Double Standard Wheels MR30468080500
- Black powder coat finish with a matte clear protective coat
- Available in multiple sizes and bolt patterns
- Multi-spoke design
- Simulated beadlock ring with removable hardware
- Push through hub cover
The Method MR304 Matte Black Double Standard is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable zinc plated bolts. As with most Method wheels, there is a matte clear coat for protection. The Double Standard also features a push-through hub cover. Sizes available range from 15" to 18" with applications for most trucks, Jeeps, SUV's and dedicated off road vehicles.
Method designs wheels to the highest performance standards to meet all expectations when driven on and off-road. Bringing race inspired designs to the masses with street and off-road applications with a commitment to quality and performance.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from structural failure and a 2 year warranty on the finish, Method Race Wheels is committed to bring you the finest quality products with the most complete line-up of off road race wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- (1997) Ford F250 w/ 8-Llug Wheels
- 1986-1997 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 2 Year Finish Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Verify fitment before mounting tires to ensure no rubbing. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you may need to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.