Method Matte Black Hole Wheels MR30789060512N
- Matte black finish
- Available in multiple sizes and bolt patterns
- Removable stainless steel hardware around the lip
- Simulated beadlock ring
- Push through hub covers
- Machined logo
- New take on a classic design
The MR307 Hole Matte Black is a new take on the classic hole-wheel design that dominated early off road racing. Just like the Double Standard and NV, the Hole features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable stainless steel bolts. The Hole includes a matte black push through hub cover.
Method designs wheels to the highest performance standards to meet all expectations when driven on and off-road. Bringing race inspired designs to the masses with street and off-road applications with a commitment to quality and performance.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from structural failure and a 2 year warranty on the finish, Method Race Wheels is committed to bring you the finest quality products with the most complete line-up of off road race wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2007-2013 Chevy Avalanche
- 1986-1991 Chevy Blazer K5
- 1992-1994 Chevy Blazer K1500
- 1988-1998 Chevy C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2000 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2017 Chevy Suburban
- 1995-1999 Chevy Tahoe w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2017 Chevy Tahoe
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 1986-1991 GMC Jimmy K5
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 1992-1999 GMC Yukon w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2017 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 6-Lug Wheels
- 2014-2017 GMC Yukon XL
- 2004-2015 Nissan Armada
- 1998-2004 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan
- 2000-2004 Nissan Xterra
- 1995-2017 Toyota 4Runner
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 1993-1998 Toyota T-100
- 1996-2018 Toyota Tacoma w/ 6-lug wheels
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 2 Year Finish Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Verify fitment before mounting tires to ensure no rubbing. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you may need to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.