Method Titanium Grid Wheels MR30968080800
- Titanium finish
- Available in multiple sizes and bolt patterns
- Built utilizing knowledge gained from off-road racing
- Bolt-on hub covers
- Strategic weight removal without reducing structural integrity
- Machined logo
The Method titanium Grid wheels are a groundbreaking wheel that utilizes our knowledge gained in off-road truck and rally racing. While maintaining all necessary structural integrity, we've been able to strategically shed unwanted weight bringing you a truck wheel that means business. Rigorous FEA testing ensures that these rims may be light, but they will stand up to torture just as well as all other Method wheels.
Method designs wheels to the highest performance standards to meet all expectations when driven on and off-road. Bringing race inspired designs to the masses with street and off-road applications with a commitment to quality and performance. Available in multiple sizes and bolt patterns, you can get the wheel that best suits your needs.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty from structural failure and a 2 year warranty on the finish, Method Race Wheels is committed to bring you the finest quality products with the most complete line-up of off road race wheels.
Order NotesRealTruck will not accept returns for wheels that have been mounted and balanced. If you are unsure of the correct wheel configuration to purchase, please give us a call 1-888-257-3323.
View Available Part Numbers For This Product Line
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 Chevy C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-2013 Chevy Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1994-2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 1986-1996 Ford F250
- 1986-1996 Ford F350 Single Rear Wheel
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 2500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1988-2000 GMC C/K Pickup 3500 Single Rear Wheel
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic, w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic, Single Rear Wheel
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL w/ 8-Lug Wheels
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 2500
- 2010-2018 Ram Truck 3500 Single Rear Wheel
Limited Lifetime Warranty / 2 Year Finish Warranty
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from structural failure, under normal and intended use, for as long as the original retail purchaser (consumer) owns the product.
Method Race Wheels warrants to the original retail purchaser (consumer) that its Street Series wheels will be free from chrome finish defects for a period of one year and painted finish defects for two years from original date of purchase.
Verify fitment before mounting tires to ensure no rubbing. If you are changing your wheel dimensions from stock, you may need to have your speedometer and odometer recalibrated.