Meyer Snow Plow Controller 22690DC
- Slot and tab construction results in a stronger, lighter plow
- Designed for light duty trucks
- Fully hydraulic operation in a smaller 6'8" size
- Comes complete with skid shoes, blade markers, and lights
- Pre-drilled holes make it easy to add a snow deflector
- For a complete plow, select your model and controller. The mount kit and light adapter comes included
- Meyer offers an industry-leading five year warranty
From plowing your own driveway to clearing snow off a large parking lot, the Meyer Drive Pro snow plow is up to the task. It's built with extra tough steel that won't back down no matter how heavy the snow comes down. Their affordability is also another plus, as these commercial-grade snow plows are justifiably worth much more than their asking price.
With a svelte 6'8" width, the Drive Pro snowplow is ready for anything and everything. It's made to fit the majority of light duty pickups and SUVs, and can be attached or removed from your truck in a matter of seconds. Meyer lets you choose from four different controllers to best suit your taste. Fully hydraulic operation means you can raise, lower, or angle the snow blade from inside your cab, so you can stay warm the entire time you're plowing.
For many vehicles, Meyer offers both a Standard Operating System or EZ-Mount Drive Pro snow plow. Both offer amazing performance and while they are both fully hydraulic, there are a few differences. The Standard Operating System offers better ground clearance, a fully enclosed hydraulic unit, and it is pretty much a plug-n-play electrical installation. The EZ Mount plows has a bit more complex electrical installation but does offer premium features like self-diagnostics and hands-free plowing.
A Meyer Drive Pro snow plow comes pre-assembled and installation is not extremely difficult. We do recommend a professional installation if you are unfamiliar with electrical wiring. Once completed, mounting and dismounting the plow is a breeze.
These snow plows are covered by an industry-leading five year warranty from Meyer Products and comes with free freight shipping in the lower 48 United States. It's a quality investment that will save you time, and not to mention your joints, while clearing snow in the winter.
- 2002-2014 Cadillac Escalade
- 2002-2013 Chevy Avalanche 1500
- 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado
- 2015-2018 Chevy Colorado
- 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado 1500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
- 1992-2014 Chevy Suburban 1500
- 1995-2014 Chevy Tahoe
- 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2009 Dodge Durango
- 1997-1998 Dodge Ram 1500
- 1999-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 All Models Except Sport
- 1999-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport
- 2002-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 9007 Headlight Bulbs
- 2002-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ H13 Headlight Bulbs
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ 9005 Headlight Bulbs
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ H11 Headlight Bulbs
- 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2003-2005 Ford Excursion
- 1997-2007 Ford Expedition
- 2009-2010 Ford Expedition
- 2002-2010 Ford Explorer
- (2004) Ford F150 New Body
- 2005-2008 Ford F150
- 2009-2010 Ford F150 w/ 9007 Headlight Bulbs
- 2009-2010 Ford F150 w/ H13 Headlight Bulbs
- 2013-2014 Ford F150 6.2L V8, 6.2L V8
- 2015-2018 Ford F150 5.0L V8, w/ Plow Prep Package, 5.0L V8
- 1998-2004 Ford Ranger
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger w/ 9007 Headlight Bulbs
- 2005-2011 Ford Ranger w/ H13 Headlight Bulbs
- (2010) Ford Raptor w/ 9007 Headlight Bulbs
- (2010) Ford Raptor w/ H13 Headlight Bulbs
- 2013-2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L V8, 6.2L V8
- 2004-2012 GMC Canyon
- 2015-2018 GMC Canyon
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 1500 New Body
- 2008-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban
- 1992-1999 GMC Suburban 1500
- 1992-2014 GMC Yukon
- 2000-2014 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2003-2009 Hummer H2
- 1997-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- 2004-2009 Nissan Armada
- 2005-2016 Nissan Frontier
- 2004-2012 Nissan Titan
- 2010-2011 Ram Dakota
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 w/ 9005 Headlight Bulbs
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 w/ 9007 Headlight Bulbs
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 w/ H11 Headlight Bulbs
- 2010-2012 Ram Truck 1500 w/ H13 Headlight Bulbs
- 2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2000-2018 Toyota Tundra
5 Year Warranty
This warranty runs for a period of five years from the date of purchase on any purchase of a complete Snow Plow Package1. If the Package consists of an E-58H, E-70, E-72, V-70 or V-71 hydraulic unit along with a Pro-series plow (Path Pro, Drive Pro, Lot Pro, Super-V and Road Pro); and is registered online at www.meyerproducts.com within sixty (60) days of purchase, your warranty for the Package will be extended for a period of three years. In addition to the warranties covering a complete Snow Plow Package and Structural Steel, you will receive a warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase on individual parts, components, or accessories. All foregoing warranties apply only to an original purchaser of the product if the product is installed by an authorized Distributor/Sub-Distributor and terminate if the product is sold or otherwise transferred. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
What is Not Covered:
This warranty does not cover:
-Problems caused by failure to follow the product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the Operator’s Manual, or failure to maintain proper levels of lubricants;
-Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems, or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing or overheating.
-Paint or expendable snowplow parts such as pins, runners, cutting edges, chrome plating, springs and markers.
-Damage to any vehicle to which the products are mounted, or the suitability of any product for vehicles which are not fitted with the appropriate heavy-duty snow plow service preparation parts.
-Damage caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions (use of the snow plow for any purpose other than plowing snow is considered misuse and abuse).
-Any snow plow, or any part, component, or assembly thereof, which has been modified or altered.
-Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Meyer Products.
Cost of tax, freight, transportation or storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants or any other normal shop supplies.
-Problems caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, or any other Acts of God.
-Liability for damage to property, or injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the covered product.
-Products with missing or altered serial numbers.
1. A complete Snow Plow Package consists of the hydraulic motor, operating controller, lift-frame, moldboard and all related items.
2. Structural elements consist of the mounting, lift-frame, A-frame, sector, and the moldboard.
The original purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy against Meyer Products and its Distributors and Sub-Distributors, and Meyer Products’ sole obligation for any and all claims, whether for breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall be limited to providing, through its authorized Distributor/Sub-Distributor network, all labor and/or parts necessary to correct such defects free of charge. Any cost incurred in returning the product to an authorized Meyer® Distributor/Sub-Distributor is the responsibility of the original purchaser. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. Meyer Products disclaims liability beyond the remedies provided for in this limited warranty, and disclaims all liability for incidental, consequential, and special damages, including, without limitation, any liability for third-party claims against you for damages, for products not being available for use, or for lost profits. Meyer Products’ liability will be no more than the amount you paid for the product that is the subject of a claim; this is the maximum amount for which we are responsible. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
What Meyer Products Will Do:
Meyer Products will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible or practical (as determined by Meyer Products in its sole discretion), Meyer Products will either replace the product with a new product of similar model and price, or refund the full purchase price, as determined by Meyer Products.
Customer must keep the complete Snow Plow Package serviced/maintained as recommended by Meyer Products. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. A copy of the maintenance record and pertinent receipts may be requested in the event of a claim.
Drive Pro snow plows come fully assembled. All you have to do is get the mount kit installed, hook up all the electrical & hydraulic connections and you'll be ready to plow. These aren't a plow for a beginner to install so you might want to have a professional take care of it for you. If you have any questions, please call us, we are here to help!