Meyer Home Plow Replacement Cutting Edge
- Includes attaching hardware
- Choose from steel, rubber, or poly cutting edges
- Designed specifically to replace original HomePlow equipment
- Available for 80" & 90" plow models
- Made in the USA - Cleveland, OH
Replace your Meyer HomePlow's old, worn out cutting edge with genuine Meyer Home Plow replacement edges. These cutting edges are available in steel, rubber and poly. They are made by Meyer to the same quality and design standards as your original parts.
Meyer offers a wide variety of replacement parts including steel, rubber, or polyurethane cutting edges. These replacement edges are available to match your plow to the terrain you're plowing year after year. Steel is a great basic choice and it is specially hardened to withstand extreme plowing environments. On the other end of the spectrum is the rubber cutting edge. This edge is able to remove snow from very delicate surfaces without scratching or damage. A polyurethane edge is offered if you want the scraping power of steel without the noise and without damaging gravel or paving stone driveways.
All replacement cutting edges offered by Meyer for the Home Plow come with attaching hardware and are very easy to install. When it comes to maintaining your plow, nothing is better than Meyer Home Plow replacement parts.
Product Reviews Summary
|Price / Value||5.0|
|Ease of Installation||5.0|
|2 Customer Reviews|
1 Year Warranty
The HomePlow, warrants to the original purchaser of HomePlow brand products that they will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase to only the original owner.?003f003f The HomePlow will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible or practical (as determined by The HomePlow in its sole discretion), The HomePlow will either replace the product with a new product of similar model and price, or refund the full purchase price, as determined by The HomePlow. Customer must keep the HomePlow System serviced/maintained as recommended by The HomePlow. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. A copy of the maintenance record and pertinent receipts may be requested in the event of a claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Problems caused by failure to follow the product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the Operator’s Manual, or failure to maintain proper levels of lubricants
- Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems, or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing or overheating
- Paint, or expendable snow plow parts such as pins, wheels, cutting edges, chrome plating and springs
- Damage to any vehicle to which the products are mounted
- Damage caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions, usage in an commercial or heavy duty environment (use of the snow plow for any purpose other than plowing snow is considered misuse and abuse)
- Any snow plow, or any part which has been modified or altered
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Meyer Products
- Cost of tax, freight, transportation or storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants or any other normal shop supplies
- Problems caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, or any other Acts of God
- Liability for damage to property, or injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the covered product
Products with missing or altered serial numbers
Meyer HomePlow replacement parts install just the same as the original parts that came with your plow. There is no need for drilling, cutting, or special tools. You can contact us any time if you have any questions or need additional information.