Meyer Home Snow Deflector for Plow 08326
- Genuine Home plow Accessories
- Deflects snow from windshield
- Made out of a heavy duty polyurethane
- Bolt on install
- Made in the USA
Are you tired of snow hitting your wind shield as you plow? Then I have the accessory for you the Meyer Home plow snow deflector.
Meyer Home plow snow deflector will enhance plowing abilities by keeping the snow flumes down and away from your windshield. Another great advantage of having a snow deflector on your Meyer Home plow is that it will increase the rolling action of the snow and also increase discharge performance.
Installing the Meyer Home plow snow deflector is a breeze, the moldboards are pre-drilled and just have to be bolted on with the hardware that is provided. So what are you waiting for order yours today and push more snow then you ever have before!
1 Year Warranty
The HomePlow, warrants to the original purchaser of HomePlow brand products that they will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase to only the original owner.?003f003f The HomePlow will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible or practical (as determined by The HomePlow in its sole discretion), The HomePlow will either replace the product with a new product of similar model and price, or refund the full purchase price, as determined by The HomePlow. Customer must keep the HomePlow System serviced/maintained as recommended by The HomePlow. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. A copy of the maintenance record and pertinent receipts may be requested in the event of a claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Problems caused by failure to follow the product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the Operator’s Manual, or failure to maintain proper levels of lubricants
- Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems, or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing or overheating
- Paint, or expendable snow plow parts such as pins, wheels, cutting edges, chrome plating and springs
- Damage to any vehicle to which the products are mounted
- Damage caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions, usage in an commercial or heavy duty environment (use of the snow plow for any purpose other than plowing snow is considered misuse and abuse)
- Any snow plow, or any part which has been modified or altered
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Meyer Products
- Cost of tax, freight, transportation or storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants or any other normal shop supplies
- Problems caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, or any other Acts of God
- Liability for damage to property, or injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the covered product
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers
Meyer Home plow snow deflector is a no drill installation and everything comes with the kit you need to istall this to your Meyer Home plow. If you have any other questions please just give us a call and we will be more and happy to assist you.