Meyer Storage Cover for Home Plow 22768
- Genuine Home Plow accessories
- Made out of a waterproof polyester
- UV Coating
- Can store inside or out
- Made in the USA
If you want your Meyer Home plow to last for years then you need a Meyer Home plow storage cover. This will protect your plow when you are not using it, because it's not winter all year around.
Meyer Home plow storage cover is made out of a waterproof polyester that has a thick UV coating. For an added bonus opening for your markers that way you don't have to take anything off of your plow. If you don't have a garage to store your Meyer Home plow that's fine because the storage cover will protect inside or out.
This Meyer Home plow storage cover is probably the easiest thing to install on the web site. All you have to do is throw it over top of the plow and you are done. If you want to protect your Meyer Home plow from the elements then get yourself a storage cover today.
Meyer Home plow storage cover is a slip on install should take about a minute. If you have any question or concerns please give our customer services reps a call.
1 Year Warranty
The HomePlow, warrants to the original purchaser of HomePlow brand products that they will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase to only the original owner.?003f003f The HomePlow will repair any product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible or practical (as determined by The HomePlow in its sole discretion), The HomePlow will either replace the product with a new product of similar model and price, or refund the full purchase price, as determined by The HomePlow. Customer must keep the HomePlow System serviced/maintained as recommended by The HomePlow. A written record of service must be maintained, along with receipts for maintenance materials purchased. A copy of the maintenance record and pertinent receipts may be requested in the event of a claim.
This warranty does not cover:
- Problems caused by failure to follow the product instructions, failure to maintain the product as described in the Operator’s Manual, or failure to maintain proper levels of lubricants
- Problems caused by contamination or restriction of lubricant systems, or damage resulting from rust, corrosion, freezing or overheating
- Paint, or expendable snow plow parts such as pins, wheels, cutting edges, chrome plating and springs
- Damage to any vehicle to which the products are mounted
- Damage caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions, usage in an commercial or heavy duty environment (use of the snow plow for any purpose other than plowing snow is considered misuse and abuse)
- Any snow plow, or any part which has been modified or altered
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Meyer Products
- Cost of tax, freight, transportation or storage charges, environmental charges, solvents, sealants, lubricants or any other normal shop supplies
- Problems caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, hail, water, flood, or any other Acts of God
- Liability for damage to property, or injury to, or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance or use of the covered product
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers